IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Yugoslavian Troops of Special Service Camouflage Suit

Pad. E
    Pad. E
    Corporal
    Corporal

Name : Paddy
    Registration date : 2015-05-21
    Number of posts : 49

Yugoslavian Troops of Special Service Camouflage Suit  Empty Yugoslavian Troops of Special Service Camouflage Suit

Post by Pad. E Thu Jun 18, 2015 2:45 pm

Hi

I got a set of Yugoslavian Troops of Special Service Camouflage suit some time ago

Yugoslavian Troops of Special Service Camouflage Suit  IMAG0817_zps314ca843

Which is one of my favourite camo's. However it didn't come with the Bag & Mitts (I thought that this was in with the deal).

I haven't done a really deep search for these items, would anyone know where I could aquire them.

I do have a complete MOL Branch Pattern suit so would be nice to have this one complete.

Kind regards
    Paddy
    CollectinSteve
    CollectinSteve
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Registration date : 2009-03-08
    Number of posts : 6888

Yugoslavian Troops of Special Service Camouflage Suit  Empty Re: Yugoslavian Troops of Special Service Camouflage Suit

Post by CollectinSteve Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:46 am

I remember my first set, way back before Balkans users were on eBay. Very tough to find. Then years later you could pick up a full set, unissued, for $30. Then... they disappeared as one would expect. I have no idea what the market for these is like now a days.

Note that there are two distinctly different patterns with two subtly different uniform designs. I'm sure the soldiers mixed and matched, so whatever pieces you get should be fine even if they technically don't match.

Steve
    Pad. E
    Pad. E
    Corporal
    Corporal

Name : Paddy
    Registration date : 2015-05-21
    Number of posts : 49

Yugoslavian Troops of Special Service Camouflage Suit  Empty Re: Yugoslavian Troops of Special Service Camouflage Suit

Post by Pad. E Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:38 am

Hi Steve

Yeah don't see them on ebay much now either and one was noted as blue-green dominate and the other green dominate if I remember currectly

I was thinking of getting another complete suit and then using my first one for material projects.

Regards
    Paddy
    warior RSK
    warior RSK
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Registration date : 2012-10-27
    Number of posts : 80

Post by warior RSK Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:49 am

This is in fact a paratrooper/commando camouflage battle dress. We will soon have full sets on our website up for sale, so if you are interested please do review our website.
    The link to the full set exhibit: https://www.yuantiques.com/en/museum/jna-yugoslav-peoples-army-107/official-special-firts-camo-solder-uniform-of-parachute-units

NOTE: The set presented on the website is an authentic and rare early model of the paratrooper battledress. Later models will be up for sale soon.

In the meantime, enjoy these shot of the later models:

Yugoslavian Troops of Special Service Camouflage Suit  2910
    Yugoslavian Troops of Special Service Camouflage Suit  3010
    Yugoslavian Troops of Special Service Camouflage Suit  3110
    Yugoslavian Troops of Special Service Camouflage Suit  3210

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:31 am