IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Cadpat TW/ Cadpat Arid. New Topic.

CaptainForrest
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Registration date : 2015-06-21
    Number of posts : 133

Cadpat TW/ Cadpat Arid. New Topic.  Empty Cadpat TW/ Cadpat Arid. New Topic.

Post by CaptainForrest Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:05 am

I found this Cadat stuff for sale 1 of them is a helmet with a cover and other 1 is a personal screen. Is the net screen thing real, i know the helmet is real since it says dnd, mdn

Cadpat TW/ Cadpat Arid. New Topic.  _27_110

Cadpat TW/ Cadpat Arid. New Topic.  _2711

Cadpat TW/ Cadpat Arid. New Topic.  _57_111
    CaptainForrest
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Cadpat TW/ Cadpat Arid. New Topic.  Empty Re: Cadpat TW/ Cadpat Arid. New Topic.

Post by CaptainForrest Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:47 am

im looking at a cadpat screen net its not a barracuda company its a artex sportswear inc tag with contract number and nsn i would post it but the picture is to small to see is it real or fake and if u need photo i will try and enlarge it
    CollectinSteve
    CollectinSteve
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Registration date : 2009-03-08
    Number of posts : 6888

Cadpat TW/ Cadpat Arid. New Topic.  Empty Re: Cadpat TW/ Cadpat Arid. New Topic.

Post by CollectinSteve Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:21 am

If it has a label that follows the standard conventions of contract number, NSN, and both languages then it's probably genuine issue. If it does not have all that, then it's probably not genuine issue. However, that doesn't mean an active soldier didn't use that particular item. I don't know how common "private purchase" items are in Canadian military use, but it's probably more than zero.

Steve
    CaptainForrest
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Post by CaptainForrest Thu Jul 09, 2015 2:24 am

Artex Sportswear Inc. specializes in making outerwear clothing, such as insulated jackets and trousers, soft shells, seam-sealed garment, down-filled parkas and down-filled sleeping bags. This extends to the outerwear portion of uniforms for the Canadian Armed Forces and the RCMP. i just found that as soon as u replyed and did you get my messages i forgot what i sent you
    CaptainForrest
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Post by CaptainForrest Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:48 pm

So are these rare or no. If not what is a rare item. also i do not own this but it is for sale.

Cadpat TW/ Cadpat Arid. New Topic.  D9przb10

Cadpat TW/ Cadpat Arid. New Topic.  S7ockj10
    mylle
    mylle
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

Name : Alex
    Registration date : 2013-10-18
    Number of posts : 2283

Post by mylle Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:30 pm

They are very cool, have one pair too.Can't wait till I can test them, coming winter.

Cadpat TW/ Cadpat Arid. New Topic.  Img_3271
    CaptainForrest
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Post by CaptainForrest Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:59 pm

Wait there winter pants cause i thought they looked different from the last pair i seen on Ebay that i forgot to bid on cause i fell asleep. i'm about to buy a pair of cadpat arid region pants for $65 cad used but still good condition for wearing gonna buy 2 sets of temperate woodland and 2 sets of arid region when i get the money for it and i will have 2 pairs for hanging and 2 pairs for wearing

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:28 am