Here's my San Marco's pattern collection
Starting from the right:
- "Mountain" San Marco - 1993 or so by "Nuova Saltes". Used during the Balcans
- San Marco year 1999 by "Di elle"
- San Marco year 2001 by "Saka". Used in Iraq during mid 2000's
- Desert San Marco pattern uniform year 2002 by "FCM". This item had to be used by GOI (Navy Raiders), but it has never been adopted... notice the absence of the stars on the neckband
- San Marco year 2005 (maybe later) by "???". First type of a San Marco uniform with the same tail of vegetata: pockets on the front are now askew and without the Lion, typical mark of the "San Marco".
- San Marco year 2009 by "Uniform srl". This is (in my opinion) the best San Marco camouflage, unfortunately after a few years also the Italian Naavy adopted the vegetata as combat uniform.
Those items are 100% originals, unfortunately some of them lost the labels.
I hope you will enjoy this.
Bye bye all