IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

I'm a new member and please help ID this Camo jacket!

Cottonbaler

Registration date : 2016-11-22
    Number of posts : 2

I'm a new member and please help ID this Camo jacket! Empty I'm a new member and please help ID this Camo jacket!

Post by Cottonbaler Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:45 pm

I just joined and I do believe I am in the right place. Just to let you know a little about myself I don't much about the patterns from around the world but I still love camouflage! Honestly it is a bit of an obsession that I'm sure none of you can relate to, right? With that said I found this jacket at a thrift store last week and I have not been able to ID it. When I first saw it on the rack I thought that it was the German BGS pattern.  However I do have a German Border Patrol BGS shirt that I believe is dated 1967 and the pattern as well as the style is different. Any help would be appreciated!
    [I'm a new member and please help ID this Camo jacket! Camo_j10
    Wolverine
    Wolverine
    Major
    Major

Name : Andrew
    Registration date : 2014-01-18
    Number of posts : 1395

I'm a new member and please help ID this Camo jacket! Empty Re: I'm a new member and please help ID this Camo jacket!

Post by Wolverine Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:49 pm

Bulgarian?
    ripcord
    ripcord
    Colonel
    Colonel

Registration date : 2012-12-29
    Number of posts : 2771

I'm a new member and please help ID this Camo jacket! Empty Re: I'm a new member and please help ID this Camo jacket!

Post by ripcord Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:23 pm

Bulgarian...
    CollectinSteve
    CollectinSteve
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Registration date : 2009-03-08
    Number of posts : 6888

Post by CollectinSteve Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:30 am

Welcome! You should head over to the introductions section and say hi there.

This is a standard issue Bulgarian winter jacket. It has a liner for colder conditions. I think this style was used throughout the 1990s through to when the DPM type took over in the mid 2000s. There might be a date on the white label at the nape of the neck.

Steve
    Cottonbaler

Registration date : 2016-11-22
    Number of posts : 2

Post by Cottonbaler Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:47 am

Much appreciated. Thank you!!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:13 am