IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009)

DS9ACU
    DS9ACU
    Officer Candidate
    Officer Candidate

Registration date : 2009-07-15
    Number of posts : 530

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009) Empty G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009)

Post by DS9ACU Mon Apr 24, 2017 12:30 pm

Managed to get my hands on a few sets of camouflage from this movie. To my knowledge they made three variations of this camo; woodland, desert and urban.

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009) FIFQfLKKSSmcJM_2_a

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009) C5UTcEpG.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009) TjwQtdUG.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009) LYA1fOl

It looks like they made a coat, pants, jacket and likely a visor cap for each pattern.
    G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009) HsWzSHV

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009) OX3cT6P

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009) 5fQqesCG.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009) B6fEogS

Finally I managed to get some molle/camel packs in two of the patterns.
    G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009) VDIHCDYG.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009) EDAMumR

You can see most of the variations in this video:
    CaptainForrest
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Registration date : 2015-06-21
    Number of posts : 133

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009) Empty Re: G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra (2009)

Post by CaptainForrest Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:56 am

damn that camo looks pretty good i'll take the green one Wink im hoping to get a red dawn one the old movie not the new one thats just chinese camo im pretty sure
    Camo_fiend
    Camo_fiend

Name : Ben
    Registration date : 2009-07-22
    Number of posts : 2705

Post by Camo_fiend Fri May 05, 2017 12:48 pm

Cool stuff! I just wish it didn't have the GI JOE watermark in the pattern. Branding, I guess. Rolling Eyes

How'd you come across so many, especially the beltkit? When I've found movie props like this, they're usually one-offs.

See my collection online: http://benscamo.webs.com/
    DS9ACU
    DS9ACU
    Officer Candidate
    Officer Candidate

Registration date : 2009-07-15
    Number of posts : 530

Post by DS9ACU Fri May 05, 2017 6:42 pm

Camo_fiend wrote:Cool stuff! I just wish it didn't have the GI JOE watermark in the pattern. Branding, I guess. Rolling Eyes

How'd you come across so many, especially the beltkit? When I've found movie props like this, they're usually one-offs.

I get them from a company called Prop Store. Every now and again have an online auction for a specific movie. Often times they have the hero costumes for the main actors which are the big sellers and then the background props and costumes in lots.

I got all of these between two lots. They also had one for Fury, got a whole bunch of repro German and American uniforms with that one but compared to buying them new it was a steal.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:56 am