IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

ČSLA vzor 60 trousers

Zrut

Registration date : 2016-12-24
    Number of posts : 7

ČSLA vzor 60 trousers Empty ČSLA vzor 60 trousers

Post by Zrut Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:12 am

Hello,
    I’m trying to get a motor-rifle reenactment unit set up and am desperately trying to source the required items. Even poking around in brick-and-mortar stores in Bratislava hasn’t turned anything up yet, so I figured I’d see if people here have spares or sets they’d be willing to let go, or know of someone/someplace that does.
    Thanks in advance
    CollectinSteve
    CollectinSteve
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Registration date : 2009-03-08
    Number of posts : 6906

ČSLA vzor 60 trousers Empty Re: ČSLA vzor 60 trousers

Post by CollectinSteve Sun Jun 23, 2019 11:11 am

Zrut wrote:Hello,
    I’m trying to get a motor-rifle reenactment unit set up and am desperately trying to source the required items. Even poking around in brick-and-mortar stores in Bratislava hasn’t turned anything up yet, so I figured I’d see if people here have spares or sets they’d be willing to let go, or know of someone/someplace that does.
    Thanks in advance

The trousers are definitely difficult to find. Huge quantities of Mlok parkas and trousers were shipped to the US and sold very cheaply ($25-$35) back in the late 1990s. The parkas come up for sale on US eBay very frequently, but trousers are hard to find and usually sell for quite a bit of money. Expect to pay no less than $100 for trousers in a small size, good condition.

I will keep my eyes open for eBay auctions for you.

Steve
    Zrut

Post by Zrut Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:36 am

Clarification - ordinary vz.60 Jehliči, not Mlok. Mlok is a nightmare to find at the best of times, I wouldn’t dare hope find multiples of anything besides the Kongo/jacket.
    CollectinSteve
    CollectinSteve
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by CollectinSteve Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:20 pm

Ah! I did not know Jehliči is in short supply in places like Bratislava. The parkas came to the US in huge quantities, but trousers did not. They come up for sale here and there without a huge price. What size are you looking for? Obviously Size 3 is harder to find than Size 1.

Steve
    Thibir
    Thibir
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Registration date : 2015-05-06
    Number of posts : 251

Post by Thibir Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:42 am

Hi, Zrut, where are you from? I might help.

Basically any brick store in Slovakia does not have any needles trousers in stock, they all got sold out few years ago. They can be purchased from www.bazos.sk from some individual selling their spares, but expect to pay 40-50 € for a decent pair in normal size. I asked one of my contacts today, he got just size 1A trousers (for short and thin person).

Also the demand for needles trousers is so high that one shop actually started to make copies of them.

https://www.armypoint.cz/kalhoty-vzor-60-jehlici-replika/d-92645/

T.
    Wolverine
    Wolverine
    Major
    Major

Name : Andrew
    Registration date : 2014-01-18
    Number of posts : 1395

Post by Wolverine Tue Jun 25, 2019 10:55 am

I saw a set for sale recently with (size) mismatched jacket, trousers (size 1), and parka for $200. Given that the jackets and parkas have such little value and that the trousers were small, I passed.
    CollectinSteve
    CollectinSteve
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by CollectinSteve Tue Jun 25, 2019 11:22 am

The parkas are worth just about nothing. At one point they were selling for $5 each. More recently I'd say $20. Trousers, on the other hand, $50+ seems about right. Interesting to know that after years of being plentiful in the shops they are now gone. I am glad I got different versions years ago when there were still piles of them to be had! I even have a skirt for female soldiers Wink I think the only variant I don't have is the special airborne type.

Steve
    Zrut

Post by Zrut Tue Jun 25, 2019 2:21 pm

Hi Thibr,

Originally I’m from Slovakia, but I spent about a decade and a half overseas - Washington State in the USA specifically.
    I figured that the KVH ČSLA had bought out pretty much everything interesting in brick-and-mortar stores but thought it’d be worth checking as even this current hunt aside I still wanted a few things for my personal collection (I’m still hoping there’s a paratorba 61 belt lying around people forgot about somewhere). I’m aware of Bazos but most people selling there aren’t willing to ship abroad, which is fine for me but less so for the rest of my group. Most of us are around the 2B size category (specifically 1 x 2A, 2 x 2B, 1 x 2C) with a 3A and 3B tossed in to complicate my life further.

With regards to the parkas, Steve is correct - they’re still a penny a pound, as are the jackets. The liners and fishfur collars, however, are not. Still trying to source those as well.
    CollectinSteve
    CollectinSteve
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by CollectinSteve Wed Jun 26, 2019 4:03 am

Good point about the liners. I suspect they were tossed due to what I would presume was low interest from the surplus companies. There's very few of them floating around and the few I've seen do not have the collars. Contrast this with the vz85 and vz95 parkas that hit the markets over the past 5+ years. Hard to find them without the liners and collars.

Steve

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:33 am