IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

HOUSE TO HOUSE by SSG David Bellavia

bond007a1
    bond007a1
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Name : Steven
    Registration date : 2009-02-12
    Number of posts : 2099

HOUSE TO HOUSE by SSG David Bellavia Empty HOUSE TO HOUSE by SSG David Bellavia

Post by bond007a1 Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:21 am

I just finished this book, and I must say it is a GRIPPING tale, very detailed & graphic. It tells the story of a group of soldiers fighting in Fallujah. Arch recommended this one to me & I must say I have yet to read this level of intensity in any of the other Iraq War books. He spares NO expense in letting the reader feel the battle. I HIGHLY recommend this one... cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry

nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Name : Arch
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Number of posts : 3324

HOUSE TO HOUSE by SSG David Bellavia Empty Re: HOUSE TO HOUSE by SSG David Bellavia

Post by nkomo Sat Aug 15, 2009 5:37 am

bond007a1 wrote:I just finished this book, and I must say it is a GRIPPING tale, very detailed & graphic. It tells the story of a group of soldiers fighting in Fallujah. Arch recommended this one to me & I must say I have yet to read this level of intensity in any of the other Iraq War books. He spares NO expense in letting the reader feel the battle. I HIGHLY recommend this one... cherry cherry cherry cherry cherry
    Honestly, this is one of the best first-person accounts I have ever read. After I read this book, I had a whole new level of respect for the US soldiers serving in Iraq and Afghanistan. I highly recommend this book to all those who collect OIF/OEF items.
    Arch

Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Name : Jens
    Registration date : 2009-07-09
    Number of posts : 171

HOUSE TO HOUSE by SSG David Bellavia Empty Re: HOUSE TO HOUSE by SSG David Bellavia

Post by Feindflug Tue Aug 18, 2009 6:51 am

guys, now you made my fingers itchy. This book has been standing on my shelf for a couple of months and is now definitly next on my list after finishing 'The Brad Kasal Story'.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:36 am