IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WTB: Books and Militaria Magazine's + some US WWII gear

SilvanoYD1944
    SilvanoYD1944
    Corporal
    Corporal

Name : Silvano
    Registration date : 2009-04-22
    Number of posts : 32

WTB: Books and Militaria Magazine's + some US WWII gear Empty WTB: Books and Militaria Magazine's + some US WWII gear

Post by SilvanoYD1944 Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:31 pm

Hello,

I'm in the search of the following books and Militaria Magazine's. I am also looking for some US WWII gear. If you might know someone who has one of these books and wishes to sell them, send me a PM. We will work on the price. I need the Militaria Magazine's in English cause I can't read French and don't understand it.

Books:
    - The Operations of Company D, 104th Infantry (26th Infantry Division) in the Attack From Bettborn to Buschrodt, Luxembourg, 22-24 December 1944 (Ardennes-Alsace Campaign) by Fort Benning Infantry School

- The Operations of the 1st Battalion, 110th Infantry (26th Infantry Division) in the Vicinity of Hinercheid and Marnach, Luxembourg, 16-16 December 1944 (Ardennes-Alsace Campaign) by Fort Benning Infantry School

- The Operations of F Company, 101st Infantry (26th Infantry Division) in the Attack on Mon Schumann Crossroads, Luxembourg, 27 December 1944-3 January 1945 (Ardennes Campaign) by Fort Benning Infantry School

- Operations of the 2nd Battalion, 104th Infantry, 26th Infantry Division, in the Attack From Grosbous to Wiltz, Luxembourg, 22-29 December 1944 (Ardennes Campaign) (Croft, Lucian C. Cpt) by Fort Benning Infantry School

- History of the 263rd Field Artillery Battalion 26th Infantry Division From Activation Feb. 12, 1943 to Deactivation Dec. 25, 1945 by Gagnon, Russell Editor

- Company A 101 Engineer ©️ Battalion by Able Amblings WTB: Books and Militaria Magazine's + some US WWII gear Book-CoA-101Engr

- "The Command Is Forward", The 101st Infantry Regiment In Lorraine by James Haahr WTB: Books and Militaria Magazine's + some US WWII gear 41X4N494V1L._SL500_AA240_

- 101 infantry WTB: Books and Militaria Magazine's + some US WWII gear Book_101ir_history

- History of a Combat Regiment 1639-1945 (104th Infantry Regiment) WTB: Books and Militaria Magazine's + some US WWII gear Book_104ir_history

- History of the 328th Infantry Regiment Editor: Staff Sergeant Jerome J. Theis WTB: Books and Militaria Magazine's + some US WWII gear Book_328ir_history

- War Diary 263rd Field Artillery Battalion, 26th Infantry Division WTB: Books and Militaria Magazine's + some US WWII gear Book_263fab_history

- The History of the 26th YANKEE DIVISION 1917-1919 / 1941-1945 by Yankee Division Veterans Association, 1955 WTB: Books and Militaria Magazine's + some US WWII gear Book_26yd50anniv_history

- Yankee Doings Special Issue - 50th Anniversary of Lorraine Campaign by Yankee Division Veterans Association WTB: Books and Militaria Magazine's + some US WWII gear YDVA-YankeeDoings-Lorraine

- Yankee Doings Special Issue - 50th Anniversary of Ardennes Campaign by Yankee Division Veterans Association WTB: Books and Militaria Magazine's + some US WWII gear YDVA-YankeeDoings-Ardennes

- Patton's Third Army - A Chronology of the Third Army Advance, August 1944 to May 1945 by Charles M. ProvinceWTB: Books and Militaria Magazine's + some US WWII gear Book_third_army

Militaria Magazine's:
    - Militaria Magazine nr. 23 WTB: Books and Militaria Magazine's + some US WWII gear Mm23
    - Militaria Magazine nr. 78 WTB: Books and Militaria Magazine's + some US WWII gear Armesmil14
    - Militaria Magazine nr. 131 WTB: Books and Militaria Magazine's + some US WWII gear Armesmil37
    - Militaria Magazine nr. 138 WTB: Books and Militaria Magazine's + some US WWII gear Armesmil44
    - Militaria Magazine nr. 188 WTB: Books and Militaria Magazine's + some US WWII gear Semima03
    - Militaria Magazine nr. 211 WTB: Books and Militaria Magazine's + some US WWII gear Fudmuddud12
    - Militaria Magazine nr. 212 WTB: Books and Militaria Magazine's + some US WWII gear Wgtdansofmm05
    - Militaria Magazine nr. 234 WTB: Books and Militaria Magazine's + some US WWII gear Wgtdansofmm06
    - Militaria Magazine nr. 235 WTB: Books and Militaria Magazine's + some US WWII gear Wgtdansofmm07
    - Militaria Magazine nr. 240 WTB: Books and Militaria Magazine's + some US WWII gear Wgtdansofmm12

I am also looking for Militaria Magazine's which contains articles about the US Army in the Ardennens during the Battle of the Bulge. Especially of equipment, clothing, gear, tanks and those sort of things. I am also looking for a Militaria Magazine (if it has already been published) where a article about the US 26th Infantry Division stands it.

US WWII Militaria:
    - US Trousers, Wool, Serge, OD, Light Shade, 1937 Pattern (for completing the dress uniform with an Ike Jacket) I would rather have a size 31x32 or 31x33 with label and dated before 1944 WTB: Books and Militaria Magazine's + some US WWII gear UNIFORM_MUSTARD_TROUSERS

- US Compass, Lensatic, and Carrying Case (M-1938 model, I am searching the case only at the moment) and also dated before 1944 WTB: Books and Militaria Magazine's + some US WWII gear KIT_COMPASS_CASE

- Belt, Web, Waist, EM, M-1937 in good state with maker stamp and dated before 1944 WTB: Books and Militaria Magazine's + some US WWII gear Belt_buckle_em_03

- US WWII M-1943 Shovel Cover 2nd pattern with the adjustable hooks. Must be dated 1943 or 1944. And has to have a khaki/OD3 color. WTB: Books and Militaria Magazine's + some US WWII gear Shovelcovers

I am also still looking for anything which is related to the US 26th Infantry Division. If you might have something, just let me know.
    A trade is possible.

Best Regards,
    Silvano[u]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:09 am