Arie
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Name : Arie
    Registration date : 2010-02-10
    Number of posts : 127

Sritex's New Uniform

Post by Arie on Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:31 pm

Today I visit Sritex (one of biggest fabrics and garment manufacturer in Indonesia)

firstly nothing caught my attention, because I only buy some fabrics to create camouflage uniform.

and manager comes to me ask

Manager : Hi, do you interest in military uniform?
    Me : Yes, I really interested in it, I also making some uniform for my friend. I also know some camouflage uniform
    Manager : Wow, looks like you really have an experience, here, I'll show you something.
    Me : *just follow him without any interest Sad, he bought me to their warehouse
    Manager : It's our new sample, this jacket are ordered from foreign country.

He hand over me 2 plastic, and I opened it, fistly I really didn't have any interest in it. but really ... I repeat things inside are REALLY makes me interested. I saw its shoulder first bag its a flag with 3 colours, I recognize it! its one of Netherlands smock in DPM! I'm not sure which kind is it but I'm sure its a kind of Netherland Smock, I'm not so enthusiast when I see it, I open the second plastic bag.

when I open, once again I see flag patches at its shoulder, this time flag was blue with yellow cross. ITS NO NEED A LONG TIME FOR ME TO RECOGNIZE IT! ITS M90 FALTJACKA OF SWEDEN!!! JACKET THAT I SEARCH EVERYWHERE IN EVERY INTERNATIONAL FORUMS FINALLY I FOUND IT ONLY 80km FROM MY DORMITORY!
    (sorry for the caps lock, I really very enthusiast to tell about it -_-)

It's cut is correct, I see its labels, and I see the same one that I see at Danilo's collection.
    but when I ask "would you please to sell it to me?"

Manager : Sorry, its only sample, I only could sell it when we have produce it massively for Sweden.

and I ask about to take its picture, but unfortunately, he couldn't give its permission, I only go home with a dream of my most wanted uniform, and I can't stand to wait its production.

just want to share something.

Arie
    Philip
    ADMIN MODERATOR
    ADMIN MODERATOR

Registration date : 2009-02-17
    Number of posts : 3021

Re: Sritex's New Uniform

Post by Philip on Sat Feb 20, 2010 2:03 pm

I am not so surprised that you found an M90 jacket in your country. Lots of uniforms are made in Asia...
    Check out ebay.uk for Swedish field jackets!

Camosaurus
    Officer Candidate
    Officer Candidate

Registration date : 2009-06-06
    Number of posts : 529

Post by Camosaurus on Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:40 am

I think the present Swedish jackets are contracted in Sri Lanka. Take your time you will also find one!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:53 pm