IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

New Copy from Eagel Industias Maritime CIRAS ??

peace_benny5405
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Registration date : 2010-02-11
    Number of posts : 206

New Copy from Eagel Industias Maritime CIRAS  ?? Empty New Copy from Eagel Industias Maritime CIRAS ??

Post by peace_benny5405 Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:30 am

New Copy from Eagel Industias Maritime CIRAS  ?? 20100121adf8262658_129_lo
    misanthropic_gods
    misanthropic_gods

Registration date : 2009-07-27
    Number of posts : 991

New Copy from Eagel Industias Maritime CIRAS  ?? Empty Re: New Copy from Eagel Industias Maritime CIRAS ??

Post by misanthropic_gods Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:05 pm

Actually..I take back what I said earlier..maybe this was made on contract for the Aussie Military by Eagle Ind? The Auscam interior makes think it was a custom job
    Feindflug
    Feindflug
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Name : Jens
    Registration date : 2009-07-09
    Number of posts : 171

New Copy from Eagel Industias Maritime CIRAS  ?? Empty Re: New Copy from Eagel Industias Maritime CIRAS ??

Post by Feindflug Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:51 am

Comparing it to the pictures of CIRAS', I'm more likely to say that this is the SORD ERAC with a DPCU 'inner-liner'.
    I rememeber hearing that SORD uses the same material as Eagle (MJK) but just names it differently.

Benny since you have one of the ERAC's I recommend to strip off the pouches and lay it exactly like in the picture above and compare.
    peace_benny5405
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by peace_benny5405 Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:03 am

the most easy 2 things to id Ciras or ERAC , is the Releasable Armour handle, Eagel Ciras is on the top of Velrco , and SORD one can be attached on the Velcro. Another is , the shoulder pad is different. From that picture , its looks like a CRIAS more than SORD one .
    Feindflug
    Feindflug
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Name : Jens
    Registration date : 2009-07-09
    Number of posts : 171

Post by Feindflug Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:37 am

Benny, you're right. When I first answered I was only looking at the CIRAS Land Version.
    peace_benny5405
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Post by peace_benny5405 Wed Mar 03, 2010 11:51 am

and i know in 2006, Australian army second deploy to east timor for peace keeping mission , the pictures shown the 4RAR were already wear Maritime CIRAS already.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:50 am