DCU Items

    Share
    avatar
    BringMeOurFlag
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Location : Belgium
    Registration date : 2010-04-26
    Number of posts : 52

    DCU Items

    Post by BringMeOurFlag on Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:19 pm

    Like the title says, I'm looking for DCU (Desert Combat Uniforms) Items.
    If it is possible I want them dated 2003 (Invasion of Iraq)

    Pm me please!

    Thanks
    avatar
    Mercenary25
    MODERATOR
    MODERATOR

    Name : Jeremy
    Location : Massachusetts
    Registration date : 2009-03-02
    Number of posts : 1419

    Re: DCU Items

    Post by Mercenary25 on Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:51 pm

    It looks like you're interested in OIF conflict. You should join this forum.

    http://oefoif.forumotion.net/forum.htm

    Cheers.


    _________________
    Best quote of generation by Mr.B:: dude #$%^&* ww2 navy LMAO.



    http://oefoif.forumotion.net/forum.htm
    avatar
    BringMeOurFlag
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Location : Belgium
    Registration date : 2010-04-26
    Number of posts : 52

    Re: DCU Items

    Post by BringMeOurFlag on Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:30 pm

    Mercenary25 wrote:It looks like you're interested in OIF conflict. You should join this forum.

    http://oefoif.forumotion.net/forum.htm

    Cheers.
    Thank you very much!

    I hope I get there more items and information Smile
    avatar
    nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

    Name : Arch
    Location : Kentucky, USA
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Number of posts : 3192

    Re: DCU Items

    Post by nkomo on Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:32 pm

    Mercenary25 wrote:It looks like you're interested in OIF conflict. You should join this forum.

    http://oefoif.forumotion.net/forum.htm

    Cheers.

    Good call Merc. Just sent him a pm with an invite before I saw this one. Very Happy


    _________________
    Always looking for Central American militaria 1965 to 1991. Especially items relating to Coronel Velasquez El Salvador Armed Forces
    avatar
    nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

    Name : Arch
    Location : Kentucky, USA
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Number of posts : 3192

    Re: DCU Items

    Post by nkomo on Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:33 pm

    BringMeOurFlag wrote:Like the title says, I'm looking for DCU (Desert Combat Uniforms) Items.
    If it is possible I want them dated 2003 (Invasion of Iraq)

    Pm me please!

    Thanks
    Ok....are you after the DCU's used in the initial Iraq invasion or DCU's used from any time period from there?


    _________________
    Always looking for Central American militaria 1965 to 1991. Especially items relating to Coronel Velasquez El Salvador Armed Forces
    avatar
    BringMeOurFlag
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Location : Belgium
    Registration date : 2010-04-26
    Number of posts : 52

    Re: DCU Items

    Post by BringMeOurFlag on Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:50 pm

    nkomo wrote:
    BringMeOurFlag wrote:Like the title says, I'm looking for DCU (Desert Combat Uniforms) Items.
    If it is possible I want them dated 2003 (Invasion of Iraq)

    Pm me please!

    Thanks
    Ok....are you after the DCU's used in the initial Iraq invasion or DCU's used from any time period from there?
    Hi, well, If it is possible, items that were used then, in that invasion, but yeah, I'm also interested in Original items form the Iraq/Afghanistan war

    Sponsored content

    Re: DCU Items

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:50 pm