IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

DDR military uniforms and military caps from various countries.

spukmeyer
    spukmeyer
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

Name : Carlos
    Registration date : 2010-06-04
    Number of posts : 303

DDR military uniforms and military caps from various countries. Empty DDR military uniforms and military caps from various countries.

Post by spukmeyer Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:35 am

I am interested in military uniforms of the DDR, military caps and other countries, if you have anything you send me a private or right here, thanks.
    CollectinSteve
    CollectinSteve
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Registration date : 2009-03-08
    Number of posts : 6888

DDR military uniforms and military caps from various countries. Empty Re: DDR military uniforms and military caps from various countries.

Post by CollectinSteve Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:25 am

Are you only interested in dress (service) uniform caps? Or are you also interested in combat caps? Helmet covers and helmets too?

Steve
    spukmeyer
    spukmeyer
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

Name : Carlos
    Registration date : 2010-06-04
    Number of posts : 303

DDR military uniforms and military caps from various countries. Empty Re: DDR military uniforms and military caps from various countries.

Post by spukmeyer Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:42 pm

Excuse my English, is the translator of Google,well to see ...
    DDr service uniforms, only military (not police and similar) combat and I have.
    DDr Caps and other countries, only military.
    Greetings.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:13 pm