IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fixed bale m1 with unit marking????

Fixed bale m1 with unit marking???? Empty Fixed bale m1 with unit marking????

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:14 pm

Well I got this off ebay a few days ago for buyitnow $100.00 it has some marking on the one side of the helmet as shown in the picture. If anyone knows anything about the marking it would help me out a lot.

Fixed bale m1 with unit marking???? Fixed3
    Fixed bale m1 with unit marking???? Fixed
    Fixed bale m1 with unit marking???? Fixed2
    5th AD
    5th AD
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Location : Between the pit of mans fears and the summit of his knowledge
    Registration date : 2009-02-21
    Number of posts : 185

Fixed bale m1 with unit marking???? Empty Re: Fixed bale m1 with unit marking????

Post by 5th AD Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:31 pm

Should I post this on USMF for you????

Justin

Fixed bale m1 with unit marking???? Empty Re: Fixed bale m1 with unit marking????

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:00 pm

Yes please that would help
    5th AD
    5th AD
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Location : Between the pit of mans fears and the summit of his knowledge
    Registration date : 2009-02-21
    Number of posts : 185

Post by 5th AD Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:54 pm

Done, Ill tell you if I find out anything. Cool

Post by Guest Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:54 pm

Thanks

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:30 pm

got it today in the mail and it has trench art inside the helmet and shows the same sqaure with the line throught it and says 31 on top of it? Also has his name in it with the same material that was used to make the square with the line in it pictures are coming soon

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:45 pm

also has his name in it and its Andy Daniels and is also written with the same material

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:05 pm

Fixed bale m1 with unit marking???? 155

Post by Guest Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:09 pm

also has the date 1969 scratched on the inside with something above it but it is to wore out to see what it says

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:49 am