IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+11
MSGT_ABELLA
ghostrider
CollectinSteve
sinloi_sam
ccamote
drmatz
Camo_fiend
misanthropic_gods
Philip
Erdmoebeldealer
vonstuck
15 posters

various camouflage

59tankbat
    59tankbat
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Name : Marc
    Registration date : 2011-11-29
    Number of posts : 202

various camouflage - Page 2 Empty Re: various camouflage

Post by 59tankbat Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:48 pm

5 years??Wow! i had a few tailors within a few days(around Camp1) and there willing to make whatever i wanted.(as long as u pay!)i had a tailor made police camo,and talked to a police and army guys and the did not mind,i told them im collector and i taking it out of the country. affcourse its not alloud ,but hey its The Philippines!
    There are stock uniforms for sale with patches already on the shirts.There are many shops but difficult to find.i found some shops thru asking the tailors/sellers and militairy museums staff.the local people now were to find it.
    Used uniforms are hard to find,maybe in used clothing stores.
    if you ever going to Angeles(Clark freezone) there is a big Militairymarket Named : Marina Arcade Pampanga its along the McArthur highway at Dau,lots of us and ph militairy uniforms /items fr sale there.
    romeomike
    romeomike
    Corporal
    Corporal

Registration date : 2015-09-19
    Number of posts : 67

various camouflage - Page 2 Empty Re: various camouflage

Post by romeomike Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:42 am

What really took 5 years to find out is where this guy called "Steven" was located in Manila. A tailor told me where he was located when I decided to have a custom fitted camouflage jackets to wear.

Because the Navsog Tigerstripes is what I was really hunting for. I've heard that Dau was a place for military and tailoring needs. I will eventually visit that place.

I'm really amazed how local tailors here are so skilled to make these uniforms. From the jungle fatigue cut, acu style and tactical uniforms.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:35 pm