IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
filupe
DS9ACU
nkomo
chevpol
Easy Gee
casper_platoon
10 posters

SOME INTERESTING PHOTOS OF KADDAFI`S PERSONAL SECURITY

casper_platoon
    casper_platoon
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Name : Mateusz/Mathew
    Registration date : 2010-07-03
    Number of posts : 255

SOME INTERESTING PHOTOS OF KADDAFI`S PERSONAL SECURITY Empty SOME INTERESTING PHOTOS OF KADDAFI`S PERSONAL SECURITY

Post by casper_platoon Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:00 am

Hello!
    I think this might be interresting,some pics of the Muammar Kaddafi`s personal Security- Ladies in uniforms. Some interresting camo patterns can be seen:)
    Enjoy
    http://wiadomosci.onet.pl/fotoreportaze/Swiat/amazonki-z-kobiecego-komanda-muammara-kaddafiego,4216477,8956449,fotoreportaz-duzy.html
    Easy Gee
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

Name : Gary
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

SOME INTERESTING PHOTOS OF KADDAFI`S PERSONAL SECURITY Empty Re: SOME INTERESTING PHOTOS OF KADDAFI`S PERSONAL SECURITY

Post by Easy Gee Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:39 am

casper_platoon wrote:Hello!
    I think this might be interresting,some pics of the Muammar Kaddafi`s personal Security- Ladies in uniforms. Some interresting camo patterns can be seen:)
    Enjoy
    http://wiadomosci.onet.pl/fotoreportaze/Swiat/amazonki-z-kobiecego-komanda-muammara-kaddafiego,4216477,8956449,fotoreportaz-duzy.html

Very cool,and diverse patterns on these ladies,topped off with the Armani shades, I think they need to look up for French bombers Wink
    chevpol
    chevpol
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Name : Mark
    Registration date : 2011-03-15
    Number of posts : 239

SOME INTERESTING PHOTOS OF KADDAFI`S PERSONAL SECURITY Empty Re: SOME INTERESTING PHOTOS OF KADDAFI`S PERSONAL SECURITY

Post by chevpol Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:23 am

has he been trawling ebay? Very diverse mix of cammo there!

Mark
    nkomo
    nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Name : Arch
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Number of posts : 3320

Post by nkomo Mon Mar 21, 2011 10:41 am

The way they are dressed, makes me wonder if they may be part of a harem.

Officer Candidate
    Officer Candidate

Registration date : 2009-07-15
    Number of posts : 530

Post by DS9ACU Mon Mar 21, 2011 2:19 pm

is there any specific reason they are all women? Also the last photo what a weird combination.
    filupe
    filupe

Registration date : 2009-02-16
    Number of posts : 1082

Post by filupe Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:34 pm

They don't seem to have any weapons ... perhaps they're armed with 'boob guns' a la' 'Austin Powers' ....
    panzerwerk
    panzerwerk
    Colonel
    Colonel

Name : Steve Hoeger
    Number of posts : 3068

Post by panzerwerk Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:52 pm

He's the lady's man !!!
    filupe
    filupe

Number of posts : 1082

Post by filupe Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:42 pm

panzerwerk wrote:He's the lady's man !!!
    ... 'cos he's sooo good looking?
    Camo_fiend
    Camo_fiend

Name : Ben
    Registration date : 2009-07-22
    Number of posts : 2705

Post by Camo_fiend Mon Mar 21, 2011 11:48 pm

filupe wrote:
    panzerwerk wrote:He's the lady's man !!!
    ... 'cos he's sooo good looking?
    ...with that deranged wild-man look about him and that greased-up flyaway mane. lol!

See my collection online: http://benscamo.webs.com/
    Easy Gee
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

Name : Gary
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

Post by Easy Gee Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:42 pm

I could get away with looking kinda wild and gnarly...if I was surrounded by this bevy of beauties,mind you they would have to sort out their wardrobes,before being seen in public with them... they're far to contrasting for my sense of style Razz

When I run my own dictatorship,perhaps I will hire them scratch Laughing
    panzerwerk
    panzerwerk
    Colonel
    Colonel

Name : Steve Hoeger
    Number of posts : 3068

Post by panzerwerk Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:00 pm

It takes money , not looks , and a few of those "ladies" look a little "rode hard put up wet " Twisted Evil

Get your minds out of the gutter , its a horse term . Rolling Eyes

ripcord likes this post

ripcord
    ripcord
    Colonel
    Colonel

Registration date : 2012-12-29
    Number of posts : 2768

Post by ripcord Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:34 am

Hey Muammar, how did the lady bodyguard thing work out for you ????

ripcord
    Toasted Skittle
    Toasted Skittle
    Corporal
    Corporal

Name : Ian
    Registration date : 2012-07-01
    Number of posts : 74

Post by Toasted Skittle Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:29 pm

ripcord wrote:Hey Muammar, how did the lady bodyguard thing work out for you ????

ripcord
    Sad half of them got murdered after the revolution, ever after abandoning gadaffis side, not sure why the hate, I doubt they ever went into combat in the name of Gadaffi.
    ripcord
    ripcord
    Colonel
    Colonel

Registration date : 2012-12-29
    Number of posts : 2768

Post by ripcord Thu May 22, 2014 6:16 pm

I recently saw a  Kadafi  documentary  on the Military Channel .

Among the many film clips and commentaries  was a short clip of one particular member of Kadafi's female bodyguard.  A beautiful and notorious sadist who's atrocities are well documented.
    Her name escapes me at the moment, but I will watch that program again the next time it is scheduled.

In the clip, she is clearly seen inciting a crowd to lynch an individual who then basically got  treated as Kadafi ultimately would.  

Not an isolated phenomenon under the leadership of this truly disturbed individual.

Hope the '80s propaganda T shirt cracks a smile or two...

SOME INTERESTING PHOTOS OF KADDAFI`S PERSONAL SECURITY 03210SOME INTERESTING PHOTOS OF KADDAFI`S PERSONAL SECURITY 03510

rip....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 1:42 am