IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Bahrain 60Patt Duckhunter Style Camo Jacket.

Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

Registration date : 2011-05-13
    Number of posts : 3858

Bahrain 60Patt Duckhunter Style Camo Jacket. Empty Bahrain 60Patt Duckhunter Style Camo Jacket.

Post by Gulf91 Mon May 16, 2011 2:35 pm

An exact copy of the OG and DPM British 60 Pattern Combat Smocks.

Has evidence of name tapes,shoulder insignia and rank badges on Epps having been removed.

Bahrain 60Patt Duckhunter Style Camo Jacket. DSCF0005-89

Bahrain 60Patt Duckhunter Style Camo Jacket. DSCF0006-73

Bahrain 60Patt Duckhunter Style Camo Jacket. DSCF0007-56

Bahrain 60Patt Duckhunter Style Camo Jacket. DSCF0004-99
    CollectinSteve
    CollectinSteve
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Registration date : 2009-03-08
    Number of posts : 6888

Bahrain 60Patt Duckhunter Style Camo Jacket. Empty Re: Bahrain 60Patt Duckhunter Style Camo Jacket.

Post by CollectinSteve Tue May 17, 2011 1:29 am

Nice to see the tag intact! I have a brand new one of this type and it is also dated 1974. I also have another mis-matched set, without tags (but identical construction), that uses a larger Duck Hunter pattern with one of the screens not printed. Note that the jacket is more tan based, but it appears that's just from wash/wear and probably was the same as the trousers.

Steve

Bahrain 60Patt Duckhunter Style Camo Jacket. 628301c8

Bahrain 60Patt Duckhunter Style Camo Jacket. B2fbdd7d
    Camo_fiend
    Camo_fiend

Name : Ben
    Registration date : 2009-07-22
    Number of posts : 2705

Bahrain 60Patt Duckhunter Style Camo Jacket. Empty Re: Bahrain 60Patt Duckhunter Style Camo Jacket.

Post by Camo_fiend Tue May 17, 2011 2:21 am

Steve, that set could almost pass for some trippy experimental variant of desert Auscam. Interesting items, guys!

See my collection online: http://benscamo.webs.com/
    Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by Gulf91 Tue May 17, 2011 2:53 am

Camo_fiend wrote:Steve, that set could almost pass for some trippy experimental variant of desert Auscam. Interesting items, guys!

Very nice.

I bought mine as it was advertised as a British 60 Patt jacket which is what i wanted and was very surprised when this arrived Shocked Shocked Shocked
    Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by Gulf91 Tue May 17, 2011 2:54 am

Also,does anyone have any pics of these badged up to see what insignia was used etc?
    CollectinSteve
    CollectinSteve
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by CollectinSteve Tue May 17, 2011 3:36 am

Be glad someone made a mistake! The P60 jackets are vastly easier to get ahold of compared to one of these Bahrain jackets!

ME countries did not seem to have much on their combat uniforms during this time period. At least that's what I see when I look at pics from that time. My used jacket shows no sign of anything being sewn onto it.

Steve
    Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by Gulf91 Tue May 17, 2011 3:39 am

CollectinSteve wrote:Be glad someone made a mistake! The P60 jackets are vastly easier to get ahold of compared to one of these Bahrain jackets!

ME countries did not seem to have much on their combat uniforms during this time period. At least that's what I see when I look at pics from that time. My used jacket shows no sign of anything being sewn onto it.

Steve

Yep,was shocked/surprised at first when it came but managed to get a couple of 60 Patt Brit jackets in both OG and DPM so well happy.
    drmatz
    drmatz

Name : danilo matz
    Registration date : 2009-02-16
    Number of posts : 2103

Post by drmatz Fri May 27, 2011 12:30 pm

Steve that's one rare set you have

Beautiful, I think is more effective than the P60 to
    Did they wear trousers in same pattern, or in solid khaki or green?
    I don't remember ever seeing pants on the p60 pattern

http://picasaweb.google.com/danilomatz
    CollectinSteve
    CollectinSteve
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by CollectinSteve Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:12 pm

Hi Danilo!

Sorry, I missed your question until now. I have never seen camo trousers for the green type jackets, so my guess is they don't exist.

Steve

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 7:21 am