MTP Smock -42 Cmdo

    Share

    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Name : Gary
    Age : 47
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

    MTP Smock -42 Cmdo

    Post by Easy Gee on Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:13 am

    Hi Guys.

    Here's an MTP Windproof Smock,from my collection, as used in Afghanistan 2011......enjoy Wink















    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Name : Gary
    Age : 47
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

    Re: MTP Smock -42 Cmdo

    Post by Easy Gee on Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:14 am


    Guessologist
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Name : Ben P.
    Age : 47
    Location : Perth Western Australia
    Registration date : 2009-02-17
    Number of posts : 280

    Re: MTP Smock -42 Cmdo

    Post by Guessologist on Sat Jun 11, 2011 8:36 pm

    Nice one Gary. I'd enjoy it more if it was in my hands Smile

    Still on my wish list. Ah, if only my wallet was a little less empty.

    Cheers,
    Ben.

    chevpol
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Name : Mark
    Age : 50
    Location : Stoke on Trent UK
    Registration date : 2011-03-15
    Number of posts : 239

    Re: MTP Smock -42 Cmdo

    Post by chevpol on Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:37 am

    nice mate

    Mark

    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Name : Gary
    Age : 47
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

    Re: MTP Smock -42 Cmdo

    Post by Easy Gee on Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:53 am

    Guessologist wrote:Nice one Gary. I'd enjoy it more if it was in my hands Smile

    Still on my wish list. Ah, if only my wallet was a little less empty.

    Cheers,
    Ben.


    Thanks Ben,

    UK ebay is awash with these things, but most are unissued ( and I deeply supect -therefore Dodgy), and I believe most sellers are reluctant to ship over seas, which is a bummer, but surely these smocks will get cheaper and more accessible in time!!

    I got this one from my local surplus store for £45, which is cheap , but still blew a hole in my wallet!!!!!!

    Cheers Mate, Gary Wink

    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Name : Gary
    Age : 47
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

    Re: MTP Smock -42 Cmdo

    Post by Easy Gee on Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:55 am

    chevpol wrote:nice mate

    Mark



    Cheers Mark, glad you like it Very Happy

    Guessologist
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Name : Ben P.
    Age : 47
    Location : Perth Western Australia
    Registration date : 2009-02-17
    Number of posts : 280

    Re: MTP Smock -42 Cmdo

    Post by Guessologist on Tue Jun 14, 2011 9:16 am

    Easy Gee wrote:
    Guessologist wrote:Nice one Gary. I'd enjoy it more if it was in my hands Smile

    Still on my wish list. Ah, if only my wallet was a little less empty.

    Cheers,
    Ben.


    Thanks Ben,

    UK ebay is awash with these things, but most are unissued ( and I deeply supect -therefore Dodgy), and I believe most sellers are reluctant to ship over seas, which is a bummer, but surely these smocks will get cheaper and more accessible in time!!

    I got this one from my local surplus store for £45, which is cheap , but still blew a hole in my wallet!!!!!!



    Cheers Mate, Gary Wink

    Gary,
    I have seen these on ebay, but my problem is my location. While people are willing to send stuff here, the parcels never arrive. I suspect that they are intercepted by less than honest postal workers. Clothes, food stuffs and the like never arrive. Books in English, on the other hand, nearly always do.
    My ebay activities have been put on hold. Wife happy, me not so much.

    Cheers,
    Ben.


    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Name : Gary
    Age : 47
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

    Re: MTP Smock -42 Cmdo

    Post by Easy Gee on Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:20 pm

    Guessologist wrote:
    Easy Gee wrote:
    Guessologist wrote:Nice one Gary. I'd enjoy it more if it was in my hands Smile

    Still on my wish list. Ah, if only my wallet was a little less empty.

    Cheers,
    Ben.


    Thanks Ben,

    UK ebay is awash with these things, but most are unissued ( and I deeply supect -therefore Dodgy), and I believe most sellers are reluctant to ship over seas, which is a bummer, but surely these smocks will get cheaper and more accessible in time!!

    I got this one from my local surplus store for £45, which is cheap , but still blew a hole in my wallet!!!!!!



    Cheers Mate, Gary Wink

    Gary,
    I have seen these on ebay, but my problem is my location. While people are willing to send stuff here, the parcels never arrive. I suspect that they are intercepted by less than honest postal workers. Clothes, food stuffs and the like never arrive. Books in English, on the other hand, nearly always do.
    My ebay activities have been put on hold. Wife happy, me not so much.

    Cheers,
    Ben.




    Ben , That is a really crap situaction, that would really piss me off Evil or Very Mad

    Hopefully this situaction will change for you mate!

    Cheers Mate Wink

    lammasulyon
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

    Name : Henry G
    Age : 23
    Location : Sydney
    Registration date : 2010-07-13
    Number of posts : 368

    Re: MTP Smock -42 Cmdo

    Post by lammasulyon on Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:30 am

    is this item by any chance waterproof?

    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Name : Gary
    Age : 47
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

    Re: MTP Smock -42 Cmdo

    Post by Easy Gee on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:26 pm

    lammasulyon wrote:is this item by any chance waterproof?


    Hiya Henry,

    No Mate these smocks are not waterproof, just Windproof, I have yet to see any waterproof MTP jackets.....but maybe one day Wink


    Thanks for looking Mate,and for your query Very Happy

    Sponsored content

    Re: MTP Smock -42 Cmdo

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:13 am


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:13 am