At Last-Early Jungle Trs that fit me-Yiiiiiiiiippppppppppppe.

    Share

    Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Age : 45
    Location : Wales
    Registration date : 2011-05-13
    Number of posts : 3702

    At Last-Early Jungle Trs that fit me-Yiiiiiiiiippppppppppppe.

    Post by Gulf91 on Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:29 pm

    Unlike you guys(honest) im not obsessed with junglies:lol: but have always wanted a set that fit me that didnt break the bank(collect on a very tight budget Sad )).

    As ive had the early shirt for years i have finally found a nice early pair that fit me.

    Shame the label is fully washed out but the mustard colour/type of buttons identify it as an early pair.








    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Name : Gary
    Age : 47
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

    Re: At Last-Early Jungle Trs that fit me-Yiiiiiiiiippppppppppppe.

    Post by Easy Gee on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:31 pm

    Very nice mate...

    oh dear, I think I just drooled all over my keyboard, you are such a tease showing these sexy trousers Laughing

    Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Age : 45
    Location : Wales
    Registration date : 2011-05-13
    Number of posts : 3702

    Re: At Last-Early Jungle Trs that fit me-Yiiiiiiiiippppppppppppe.

    Post by Gulf91 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:39 pm

    Easy Gee wrote:Very nice mate...

    oh dear, I think I just drooled all over my keyboard, you are such a tease showing these sexy trousers Laughing

    Drooled,i nearly had an accident when i found that these could have been a made to measure item for me Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

    As i will NOT pay stupid money for stuff i always have 2-3 pairs of jungle trs in my watch list but they all sell quickly for more than i am willing to pay so doubly happy with these and the fact theyre an early pair-just a shame about the unreadable label but cannot have everything i guess Very Happy

    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Name : Gary
    Age : 47
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

    Re: At Last-Early Jungle Trs that fit me-Yiiiiiiiiippppppppppppe.

    Post by Easy Gee on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:47 pm

    Gulf91 wrote:
    Easy Gee wrote:Very nice mate...

    oh dear, I think I just drooled all over my keyboard, you are such a tease showing these sexy trousers Laughing

    Drooled,i nearly had an accident when i found that these could have been a made to measure item for me Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

    As i will NOT pay stupid money for stuff i always have 2-3 pairs of jungle trs in my watch list but they all sell quickly for more than i am willing to pay so doubly happy with these and the fact theyre an early pair-just a shame about the unreadable label but cannot have everything i guess Very Happy



    The Gods of surplus were smiling on you that day Mate, I must go now as I need to wipe my keyboard down again Laughing Wink

    Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Age : 45
    Location : Wales
    Registration date : 2011-05-13
    Number of posts : 3702

    Re: At Last-Early Jungle Trs that fit me-Yiiiiiiiiippppppppppppe.

    Post by Gulf91 on Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:51 pm

    Easy Gee wrote:
    Gulf91 wrote:
    Easy Gee wrote:Very nice mate...

    oh dear, I think I just drooled all over my keyboard, you are such a tease showing these sexy trousers Laughing

    Drooled,i nearly had an accident when i found that these could have been a made to measure item for me Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

    As i will NOT pay stupid money for stuff i always have 2-3 pairs of jungle trs in my watch list but they all sell quickly for more than i am willing to pay so doubly happy with these and the fact theyre an early pair-just a shame about the unreadable label but cannot have everything i guess Very Happy



    The Gods of surplus were smiling on you that day Mate, I must go now as I need to wipe my keyboard down again Laughing Wink


    lol! lol! lol!

    Guessologist
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Name : Ben P.
    Age : 47
    Location : Perth Western Australia
    Registration date : 2009-02-17
    Number of posts : 280

    Re: At Last-Early Jungle Trs that fit me-Yiiiiiiiiippppppppppppe.

    Post by Guessologist on Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:13 pm

    Nice one.
    Believe it or not, I just found a pair of these yesterday and couldn't believe my luck... they fit.... my comments exactly... Yippeee! No shirt though..
    Cost me 5,000 tugriks (~$3.50). Sometime we have a win.




    Cheers,
    Ben.

    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Name : Gary
    Age : 47
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

    Re: At Last-Early Jungle Trs that fit me-Yiiiiiiiiippppppppppppe.

    Post by Easy Gee on Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:02 am

    Very cool Ben, and for £3.50 an absolute bargain Cool Wink

    Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Age : 45
    Location : Wales
    Registration date : 2011-05-13
    Number of posts : 3702

    Re: At Last-Early Jungle Trs that fit me-Yiiiiiiiiippppppppppppe.

    Post by Gulf91 on Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:35 am

    Guessologist wrote:Nice one.
    Believe it or not, I just found a pair of these yesterday and couldn't believe my luck... they fit.... my comments exactly... Yippeee! No shirt though..
    Cost me 5,000 tugriks (~$3.50). Sometime we have a win.




    Cheers,
    Ben.

    Very nice Very Happy Very Happy

    Is the label still visible?

    If so any chance of a pic please?

    Thanks

    Guessologist
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Name : Ben P.
    Age : 47
    Location : Perth Western Australia
    Registration date : 2009-02-17
    Number of posts : 280

    Re: At Last-Early Jungle Trs that fit me-Yiiiiiiiiippppppppppppe.

    Post by Guessologist on Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:35 am

    No sorry. Washed out unfortunately.


    Cheers,
    Ben.

    Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Age : 45
    Location : Wales
    Registration date : 2011-05-13
    Number of posts : 3702

    Re: At Last-Early Jungle Trs that fit me-Yiiiiiiiiippppppppppppe.

    Post by Gulf91 on Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:37 am

    Guessologist wrote:No sorry. Washed out unfortunately.


    Cheers,
    Ben.

    No probs.

    Sponsored content

    Re: At Last-Early Jungle Trs that fit me-Yiiiiiiiiippppppppppppe.

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:31 pm


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2016 1:31 pm