13 Air Assault Regiment, Royal Logistic Corps Junglies.

    Share

    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Name : Gary
    Age : 47
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

    13 Air Assault Regiment, Royal Logistic Corps Junglies.

    Post by Easy Gee on Sun Aug 28, 2011 7:51 am

    Hi Guys ,here is another Royal Logistic Corps set.
    This one belonged to a member of 13 Air Assault Regiment, Royal Logistic Corps.

    Free free to comment or query.




    lammasulyon
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

    Name : Henry G
    Age : 23
    Location : Sydney
    Registration date : 2010-07-13
    Number of posts : 368

    Re: 13 Air Assault Regiment, Royal Logistic Corps Junglies.

    Post by lammasulyon on Sun Aug 28, 2011 10:36 pm

    very nice set! i particularly like this colour variation, the swirls seem more intense than other versions..what the size of this one?

    13 Aair assault regiment? isn't it 16 AAB?

    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Name : Gary
    Age : 47
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

    Re: 13 Air Assault Regiment, Royal Logistic Corps Junglies.

    Post by Easy Gee on Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:43 am

    lammasulyon wrote:very nice set! i particularly like this colour variation, the swirls seem more intense than other versions..what the size of this one?

    13 Aair assault regiment? isn't it 16 AAB?


    Thanks for looking Henry, the Jacket is a size 3 ( roughly 42 inch chest ) the Trousers label is very faded , but they are roughly 30 inch waist and 32 inch leg.

    13 Air Assault Support Regiment, Royal Logistic Corps, comes under the formation of 16th Air Assualt Brigade, hence the 16th AAB Trf on the left sleeve.

    If you google the 16th AAB, you will find a lot of information of Regiments that under under this formation. Very Happy

    lammasulyon
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

    Name : Henry G
    Age : 23
    Location : Sydney
    Registration date : 2010-07-13
    Number of posts : 368

    Re: 13 Air Assault Regiment, Royal Logistic Corps Junglies.

    Post by lammasulyon on Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:58 am

    Thanks for the info mate, love your collection of trops-they are super wicked!

    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Name : Gary
    Age : 47
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

    Re: 13 Air Assault Regiment, Royal Logistic Corps Junglies.

    Post by Easy Gee on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:02 am

    lammasulyon wrote:Thanks for the info mate, love your collection of trops-they are super wicked!


    Your welcome Mate, and thanks I'm chuffed with your compliments Very Happy

    Camo_fiend
    MODERATOR
    MODERATOR

    Name : Ben
    Location : The other side of the big pond
    Registration date : 2009-07-22
    Number of posts : 2649

    Re: 13 Air Assault Regiment, Royal Logistic Corps Junglies.

    Post by Camo_fiend on Mon Aug 29, 2011 12:47 pm

    lammasulyon wrote:trops-they are super wicked!
    That they are! Trops are my favourite variant of DPM to collect. The vast array of colourations and fading are what make them so interesting. Smile

    Gary, this is a very nice set of trops. The fact it's patched is nice as well, it's not too often you come across patched trops (at least when they show up here in the States). Nice one! cheers


    _________________
    Interested in any European digital camo.

    See my collection online: http://benscamo.webs.com/

    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Name : Gary
    Age : 47
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

    Re: 13 Air Assault Regiment, Royal Logistic Corps Junglies.

    Post by Easy Gee on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:42 pm

    Camo_fiend wrote:
    lammasulyon wrote:trops-they are super wicked!
    That they are! Trops are my favourite variant of DPM to collect. The vast array of colourations and fading are what make them so interesting. Smile

    Gary, this is a very nice set of trops. The fact it's patched is nice as well, it's not too often you come across patched trops (at least when they show up here in the States). Nice one! cheers



    Thanks Ben, Trop heaven Eh Laughing

    You never know mate this could be a future trade Idea

    Camo_fiend
    MODERATOR
    MODERATOR

    Name : Ben
    Location : The other side of the big pond
    Registration date : 2009-07-22
    Number of posts : 2649

    Re: 13 Air Assault Regiment, Royal Logistic Corps Junglies.

    Post by Camo_fiend on Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:54 pm

    I'll find another set, you can enjoy that superbright Belize beauty; If you are like me, you have a bond with the cool bits of kit. Very Happy


    _________________
    Interested in any European digital camo.

    See my collection online: http://benscamo.webs.com/

    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Name : Gary
    Age : 47
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

    Re: 13 Air Assault Regiment, Royal Logistic Corps Junglies.

    Post by Easy Gee on Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:03 pm

    Camo_fiend wrote:I'll find another set, you can enjoy that superbright Belize beauty; If you are like me, you have a bond with the cool bits of kit. Very Happy


    No worries Ben.

    You know where I live Mate Laughing

    Camo_fiend
    MODERATOR
    MODERATOR

    Name : Ben
    Location : The other side of the big pond
    Registration date : 2009-07-22
    Number of posts : 2649

    Re: 13 Air Assault Regiment, Royal Logistic Corps Junglies.

    Post by Camo_fiend on Mon Aug 29, 2011 5:44 pm

    I could board a plane for a trans-Atlantic camo raid. lol!
    Is this set of jungles an eBay find?

    There have been some rather nice trops on eBay lately. I missed out on a nice turquoise & mustard-faded shirt a couple weeks ago...by one dollar. And I was the only bidder until the last minute of the auction. Next time, auction thieves, next time. Twisted Evil


    _________________
    Interested in any European digital camo.

    See my collection online: http://benscamo.webs.com/

    lammasulyon
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

    Name : Henry G
    Age : 23
    Location : Sydney
    Registration date : 2010-07-13
    Number of posts : 368

    Re: 13 Air Assault Regiment, Royal Logistic Corps Junglies.

    Post by lammasulyon on Mon Aug 29, 2011 10:20 pm

    Camo_fiend wrote:I could board a plane for a trans-Atlantic camo raid. lol!
    Is this set of jungles an eBay find?

    There have been some rather nice trops on eBay lately. I missed out on a nice turquoise & mustard-faded shirt a couple weeks ago...by one dollar. And I was the only bidder until the last minute of the auction. Next time, auction thieves, next time. Twisted Evil

    yep ebay has got some beautiful trops....don't forget to leave some for me!!!

    Sponsored content

    Re: 13 Air Assault Regiment, Royal Logistic Corps Junglies.

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 1:58 am


      Current date/time is Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:58 am