Gulf War 90 Pattern Olive PLCE Bergen-Early.

    Share

    Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Age : 45
    Location : Wales
    Registration date : 2011-05-13
    Number of posts : 3702

    Gulf War 90 Pattern Olive PLCE Bergen-Early.

    Post by Gulf91 on Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:41 pm

    One of 2 Olive PLCE bergens i have-well used but in nice condition with only issue being the elastics on the top flap have stretched Sad Sad Sad

    Reason ive posted pics is that i believe it to be an early version due to the inkstamped issue details-others i have seen have had cloth issue labels.










    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Name : Gary
    Age : 47
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

    Re: Gulf War 90 Pattern Olive PLCE Bergen-Early.

    Post by Easy Gee on Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:51 pm

    Very cool Bergen Rich.. ideal for GW1 collectors Cool

    Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Age : 45
    Location : Wales
    Registration date : 2011-05-13
    Number of posts : 3702

    Re: Gulf War 90 Pattern Olive PLCE Bergen-Early.

    Post by Gulf91 on Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:01 pm

    Easy Gee wrote:Very cool Bergen Rich.. ideal for GW1 collectors Cool

    Thanks Gary.

    Have just managed to finish off a complete set of Olive PLCE including the Bergen-all with dates PRE 1991 including the E Tool so happy at last.

    Not easy to get everything with the correct dates so have some bits left over but hey ho,all part of the(expensive) fun i guess Very Happy Very Happy

    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Name : Gary
    Age : 47
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

    Re: Gulf War 90 Pattern Olive PLCE Bergen-Early.

    Post by Easy Gee on Sat Sep 24, 2011 5:16 am

    Gulf91 wrote:
    Easy Gee wrote:Very cool Bergen Rich.. ideal for GW1 collectors Cool

    Thanks Gary.

    Have just managed to finish off a complete set of Olive PLCE including the Bergen-all with dates PRE 1991 including the E Tool so happy at last.

    Not easy to get everything with the correct dates so have some bits left over but hey ho,all part of the(expensive) fun i guess Very Happy Very Happy

    Sounds good Rich, I have started to gather this Olive kit together for my GW collection, I am amazed how scarce this stuff is, and how much it's selling for e.g My local surplus shop sells a complete set of 58 webbing for £25, whereas the Olive kit sells for a lot of cash , £8 just for an e tool pouch...what's that all about??? Wink

    Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Age : 45
    Location : Wales
    Registration date : 2011-05-13
    Number of posts : 3702

    Re: Gulf War 90 Pattern Olive PLCE Bergen-Early.

    Post by Gulf91 on Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:34 pm

    Easy Gee wrote:
    Gulf91 wrote:
    Easy Gee wrote:Very cool Bergen Rich.. ideal for GW1 collectors Cool

    Thanks Gary.

    Have just managed to finish off a complete set of Olive PLCE including the Bergen-all with dates PRE 1991 including the E Tool so happy at last.

    Not easy to get everything with the correct dates so have some bits left over but hey ho,all part of the(expensive) fun i guess Very Happy Very Happy

    Sounds good Rich, I have started to gather this Olive kit together for my GW collection, I am amazed how scarce this stuff is, and how much it's selling for e.g My local surplus shop sells a complete set of 58 webbing for £25, whereas the Olive kit sells for a lot of cash , £8 just for an e tool pouch...what's that all about??? Wink

    Yep,not cheap.

    If youre stuck for any bits give me a shout as i probably have enough spare now to make a full set and have bits left over.

    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Name : Gary
    Age : 47
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

    Re: Gulf War 90 Pattern Olive PLCE Bergen-Early.

    Post by Easy Gee on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:26 pm

    Thanks for the offer Rich, I will bear this in mind if I can't source all I need locally..cheers Very Happy

    Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Age : 45
    Location : Wales
    Registration date : 2011-05-13
    Number of posts : 3702

    Re: Gulf War 90 Pattern Olive PLCE Bergen-Early.

    Post by Gulf91 on Sun Sep 25, 2011 12:29 pm

    No probs.

    chevpol
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Name : Mark
    Age : 50
    Location : Stoke on Trent UK
    Registration date : 2011-03-15
    Number of posts : 239

    Re: Gulf War 90 Pattern Olive PLCE Bergen-Early.

    Post by chevpol on Sun Sep 25, 2011 2:26 pm

    I will post a few piccys of my bergan, I remember the side pouches are ink stamped, but cant remember if the rest is!

    Mark

    Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Age : 45
    Location : Wales
    Registration date : 2011-05-13
    Number of posts : 3702

    Re: Gulf War 90 Pattern Olive PLCE Bergen-Early.

    Post by Gulf91 on Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:18 pm

    chevpol wrote:I will post a few piccys of my bergan, I remember the side pouches are ink stamped, but cant remember if the rest is!

    Mark

    Any pics Mark?

    Sponsored content

    Re: Gulf War 90 Pattern Olive PLCE Bergen-Early.

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 3:34 pm


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2016 3:34 pm