TRIALS PLCE Belts-Both Types.

    Share

    Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Age : 45
    Location : Wales
    Registration date : 2011-05-13
    Number of posts : 3706

    TRIALS PLCE Belts-Both Types.

    Post by Gulf91 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:01 pm

    Bloody hell,in a short time going from only the E Tool pouch to now having a pair of Ammo Pouches,Yoke and the 2 Belts-Christmas really has come early for me Surprised Surprised Surprised
















    chevpol
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Name : Mark
    Age : 50
    Location : Stoke on Trent UK
    Registration date : 2011-03-15
    Number of posts : 239

    Re: TRIALS PLCE Belts-Both Types.

    Post by chevpol on Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:00 am

    nice, am waiting for a trial plce pouch to come,bought it of another forum

    Will post piccys when it arrives

    Mark

    Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Age : 45
    Location : Wales
    Registration date : 2011-05-13
    Number of posts : 3706

    Re: TRIALS PLCE Belts-Both Types.

    Post by Gulf91 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:26 pm

    chevpol wrote:nice, am waiting for a trial plce pouch to come,bought it of another forum

    Will post piccys when it arrives

    Mark

    Nice,any idea what type of pouch?

    chevpol
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Name : Mark
    Age : 50
    Location : Stoke on Trent UK
    Registration date : 2011-03-15
    Number of posts : 239

    Re: TRIALS PLCE Belts-Both Types.

    Post by chevpol on Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:06 pm

    Gulf91 wrote:
    chevpol wrote:nice, am waiting for a trial plce pouch to come,bought it of another forum

    Will post piccys when it arrives

    Mark

    Nice,any idea what type of pouch?

    I think it is a right hand ammo pouch, the one with the buckle on side to attach the bayonet

    Mark

    Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Age : 45
    Location : Wales
    Registration date : 2011-05-13
    Number of posts : 3706

    Re: TRIALS PLCE Belts-Both Types.

    Post by Gulf91 on Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:08 pm

    chevpol wrote:
    Gulf91 wrote:
    chevpol wrote:nice, am waiting for a trial plce pouch to come,bought it of another forum

    Will post piccys when it arrives

    Mark

    Nice,any idea what type of pouch?

    I think it is a right hand ammo pouch, the one with the buckle on side to attach the bayonet

    Mark

    Nice,look forwards to seeing the pics.

    Weird as these things seem extinct with no sightings for years then all of a sudden bits popping up left,right and centre!!!

    chevpol
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Name : Mark
    Age : 50
    Location : Stoke on Trent UK
    Registration date : 2011-03-15
    Number of posts : 239

    Re: TRIALS PLCE Belts-Both Types.

    Post by chevpol on Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:18 pm

    Gulf91 wrote:
    chevpol wrote:
    Gulf91 wrote:
    chevpol wrote:nice, am waiting for a trial plce pouch to come,bought it of another forum

    Will post piccys when it arrives

    Mark

    Nice,any idea what type of pouch?

    I think it is a right hand ammo pouch, the one with the buckle on side to attach the bayonet

    Mark

    Nice,look forwards to seeing the pics.

    Weird as these things seem extinct with no sightings for years then all of a sudden bits popping up left,right and centre!!!


    Ok, managed to save the sellers piccy, will get better ones when it arrives!!!

    Mark


    chevpol
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Name : Mark
    Age : 50
    Location : Stoke on Trent UK
    Registration date : 2011-03-15
    Number of posts : 239

    Re: TRIALS PLCE Belts-Both Types.

    Post by chevpol on Mon Dec 19, 2011 5:17 pm

    chevpol wrote:
    Gulf91 wrote:
    chevpol wrote:
    Gulf91 wrote:
    chevpol wrote:nice, am waiting for a trial plce pouch to come,bought it of another forum

    Will post piccys when it arrives

    Mark

    Nice,any idea what type of pouch?

    I think it is a right hand ammo pouch, the one with the buckle on side to attach the bayonet

    Mark

    Nice,look forwards to seeing the pics.

    Weird as these things seem extinct with no sightings for years then all of a sudden bits popping up left,right and centre!!!


    Ok, managed to save the sellers piccy, will get better ones when it arrives!!!

    Mark


    its arrived!!!!!! Very nice!

    Mark

    Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Age : 45
    Location : Wales
    Registration date : 2011-05-13
    Number of posts : 3706

    Re: TRIALS PLCE Belts-Both Types.

    Post by Gulf91 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:04 pm

    Any markings,dates etc?

    chevpol
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Name : Mark
    Age : 50
    Location : Stoke on Trent UK
    Registration date : 2011-03-15
    Number of posts : 239

    Re: TRIALS PLCE Belts-Both Types.

    Post by chevpol on Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:14 pm

    Here is a piccy of the markings, taken by the seller, will try and get a clearer shot later on this week.

    Dated 1985

    Enjoy

    Mark


    Sponsored content

    Re: TRIALS PLCE Belts-Both Types.

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:12 pm


      Current date/time is Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:12 pm