IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
vonstuck
989studios
6 posters

Street Fighter movie allied nation uniforms

989studios

Registration date : 2012-02-08
    Number of posts : 3

Street Fighter   movie allied nation uniforms  Empty Street Fighter movie allied nation uniforms

Post by 989studios Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:19 pm

hi all were is the location of the uniforms , are they real or hollywood make,i would know is there a buyer were i can buy 1 , or where i can see the uniforms
    vonstuck
    vonstuck
    Colonel
    Colonel

Registration date : 2010-03-30
    Number of posts : 3395

Street Fighter   movie allied nation uniforms  Empty Re: Street Fighter movie allied nation uniforms

Post by vonstuck Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:07 pm

Street Fighter   movie allied nation uniforms  Kylie-10
    989studios

Street Fighter   movie allied nation uniforms  Empty Re: Street Fighter movie allied nation uniforms

Post by 989studios Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:07 pm

nop that was not was i try looking i was about 2 ask is that real uniforms or hollywood have make it, and were is the location of country who hav made it , and 1 question and is there somewere a shop or something were can i byu one of this clothes im crazy 2 hav 1 of them
    CollectinSteve
    CollectinSteve
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Registration date : 2009-03-08
    Number of posts : 6888

Post by CollectinSteve Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:10 pm

This uniform was only made for the movie, as far as I know. There are very few pieces to find. No shops I know of have this or similar uniforms.

Steve
    989studios

Post by 989studios Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:18 pm

thx steve sad to hav no one shop or else those clotehes that looking not bad
    koalorka
    koalorka
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

Registration date : 2010-05-22
    Number of posts : 1733

Post by koalorka Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:13 pm

A young Kylie Minogue played in Streetfighter?! Now I have to go re-watch it...
    filupe
    filupe

Registration date : 2009-02-16
    Number of posts : 1082

Post by filupe Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:35 am

The movie was made in Australia back in the early 90's, hence a lot of the surplussed uniforms after the movie went to local sellers. I think even Platatac were selling a few sets complete with badges but they're probably long gone ...

If you're lucky you still might be able to find one from one of the military sellers in Queensland (where the movie was filmed). Good luck!
    DS9ACU
    DS9ACU
    Officer Candidate
    Officer Candidate

Registration date : 2009-07-15
    Number of posts : 530

Post by DS9ACU Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:10 am

You must be really desperate to find a set of this uniform to tread the deep waters of military photos.
    CollectinSteve
    CollectinSteve
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Registration date : 2009-03-08
    Number of posts : 6888

Post by CollectinSteve Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:22 am

Flecktarn92 wrote:You must be really desperate to find a set of this uniform to tread the deep waters of military photos.

You mean the place where the average thread has 129 pages to it, 120 of which are just reposts of the same pictures with "that's so kool!" added to it? Very Happy

Steve
    filupe
    filupe

Registration date : 2009-02-16
    Number of posts : 1082

Post by filupe Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:24 am

Yeah ... ouch!! Razz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:35 am