Operation expand my French collection....F1 helmet Daguet.

    Share

    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Name : Gary
    Age : 47
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

    Operation expand my French collection....F1 helmet Daguet.

    Post by Easy Gee on Mon May 07, 2012 8:42 am

    Hi French Militaria fans.

    Here's another lid from my collection. Note the Daguet cover,and Goggles.

    Many thanks to Jaycee with his assistance on supplying the excellent period pictures, thanks Mate Smile


    Usall
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

    Location : Belgium
    Registration date : 2012-05-04
    Number of posts : 84

    Re: Operation expand my French collection....F1 helmet Daguet.

    Post by Usall on Wed May 09, 2012 3:44 pm

    Nice helmet gary ,
    I have one that has Daguet with 18 RT (18 ième régiment de transmissions)

    usall Wink

    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Name : Gary
    Age : 47
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

    Re: Operation expand my French collection....F1 helmet Daguet.

    Post by Easy Gee on Wed May 09, 2012 5:15 pm

    Usall wrote:Nice helmet gary ,
    I have one that has Daguet with 18 RT (18 ième régiment de transmissions)

    usall Wink



    Thanks for looking, and your comments, I would be keen to see your 18 ième régiment de transmissions example.

    F1 Daguet sont grands casques, avec une grande importance historique, souvent négligé.

    Merci Usall Very Happy

    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Operation expand my French collection....F1 helmet Daguet.

    Post by Guest on Thu May 10, 2012 2:48 pm

    hi gary can i just say the display looks superb youve managed to aquire the correct period goggles to finish it off a treat and shucks thanks for the mention on the pics i know how passionate you are about these lids and i can see why imho i think its one of the best looking steel lids out there compared to the pasgt in the pic the f1 wins hands down i also like the dark dummy head most detract the eye from what your suppose to be looking at i like it a lot as we say in wales Da iawn chi (well done you )

    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Name : Gary
    Age : 47
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

    Re: Operation expand my French collection....F1 helmet Daguet.

    Post by Easy Gee on Thu May 10, 2012 4:57 pm

    jaycee wrote:hi gary can i just say the display looks superb youve managed to aquire the correct period goggles to finish it off a treat and shucks thanks for the mention on the pics i know how passionate you are about these lids and i can see why imho i think its one of the best looking steel lids out there compared to the pasgt in the pic the f1 wins hands down i also like the dark dummy head most detract the eye from what your suppose to be looking at i like it a lot as we say in wales Da iawn chi (well done you )

    Thanks James, I agree the profile of an F1 is one of the best out there, the french ( Dunuois especially) got the design just right, I went direct for this lot ( FRANCE) worth the wait and postage..

    As we say in Devon cheers and in Wales diolch yn fawr Very Happy

    Usall
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

    Location : Belgium
    Registration date : 2012-05-04
    Number of posts : 84

    Re: Operation expand my French collection....F1 helmet Daguet.

    Post by Usall on Sat May 12, 2012 3:02 pm

    Hi Gary
    I get it this summer because he is friends with a French military Wink
    I will make pictures when he is home.

    Usall

    sh4pak
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

    Age : 43
    Location : Washington, DC
    Registration date : 2012-04-23
    Number of posts : 600

    Re: Operation expand my French collection....F1 helmet Daguet.

    Post by sh4pak on Sun May 13, 2012 7:15 am

    French stuff just looks better. I don't care what anyone says. This is a lovely pairing of things. Well done!

    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Name : Gary
    Age : 47
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

    Re: Operation expand my French collection....F1 helmet Daguet.

    Post by Easy Gee on Sun May 13, 2012 5:39 pm

    Usall wrote:Hi Gary
    I get it this summer because he is friends with a French military Wink
    I will make pictures when he is home.

    Usall


    Hi Usall, no problem , I look forward to seeing it when you get a chance to post it here, no rush Very Happy

    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Name : Gary
    Age : 47
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

    Re: Operation expand my French collection....F1 helmet Daguet.

    Post by Easy Gee on Sun May 13, 2012 5:40 pm

    sh4pak wrote:French stuff just looks better. I don't care what anyone says. This is a lovely pairing of things. Well done!


    Thank you very much, I am glad you like my latest purchase and display piece Very Happy

    Sponsored content

    Re: Operation expand my French collection....F1 helmet Daguet.

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:55 pm


      Current date/time is Tue Dec 06, 2016 12:55 pm