IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Central African Republic/ Quartier General Jean Bedel Bokassa Button Badge.

Easy Gee
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

Name : Gary
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

Central African Republic/ Quartier General Jean Bedel Bokassa Button Badge. Empty Central African Republic/ Quartier General Jean Bedel Bokassa Button Badge.

Post by Easy Gee Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:42 am

Hi Guys.

Having carried out some research on this Quartier General Jean Bedel Bokassa Button Badge, I have a greater knowledge of who the man was,and his exploits throughout WW2 and up to the Central African Republic. I just cannot seem to find any information regarding the significance of this Badge, it looks to have Central African Republic Parachute division elements, and that's all I can work out for now, any help with this would be fantastic.
    I have searched the web and cannot find anything like this, so maybe it is a one off?
    The badge was made by Arthus Bertrand -Paris, no dates or other markings.

Central African Republic/ Quartier General Jean Bedel Bokassa Button Badge. Dsc06615Central African Republic/ Quartier General Jean Bedel Bokassa Button Badge. Dsc06616
    Easy Gee
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

Name : Gary
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

Central African Republic/ Quartier General Jean Bedel Bokassa Button Badge. Empty Re: Central African Republic/ Quartier General Jean Bedel Bokassa Button Badge.

Post by Easy Gee Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:58 pm

Bump

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:08 pm