nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Name : Arch
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Number of posts : 3196

American Body Armor Black Modular Vest

Post by nkomo on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:34 pm

As most of you know, I collect modern gear and uniforms. I have become increasinlgy selective about what I put into my collection, as money is tight around here. There are several "Holy Grail" items that I have been looking for and I finally was able to scrtatch one off the list.

I FINALLY was able to find one of the American Body Armor black modular vests that were popular with the Special Forces in the 90's. The vest and pouches are all ABA manufacture and the waist belt is an older Uncle Mike's version.

The black pistol holster is a black Bianchi holster (M12) for the Beretta M9. I got this holster from a friend of mine and added it to the display. I have the equivelant of $4 in the holster.

ADMIN
    ADMIN

Name : Arch
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Number of posts : 3196

Re: American Body Armor Black Modular Vest

Post by nkomo on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:35 pm

Close up of the super rare modular pistol magazine pouch for the Beretta M9.

abefroman
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Registration date : 2014-09-26
    Number of posts : 206

Post by abefroman on Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:32 pm

nkomo wrote:  Close up of the super rare modular pistol magazine pouch for the Beretta M9.

Great stuff! I have been looking for one of those for a very long time!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:14 pm