IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Some of the PECOC items that have just been released..

LeeKitchen1975
    LeeKitchen1975
    Officer Candidate
    Officer Candidate

Name : Lee
    Registration date : 2012-09-11
    Number of posts : 553

Some of the PECOC items that have just been released.. Empty Some of the PECOC items that have just been released..

Post by LeeKitchen1975 Thu Nov 06, 2014 5:52 pm

Some of PECOC items I managed to bag - I think George got the Lions share :@)

url=https://servimg.com/view/17810212/209]Some of the PECOC items that have just been released.. Img_4624[/url]

url=https://servimg.com/view/17810212/210]Some of the PECOC items that have just been released.. Img_4625[/url]

url=https://servimg.com/view/17810212/211]Some of the PECOC items that have just been released.. Img_4626[/url]

url=https://servimg.com/view/17810212/212]Some of the PECOC items that have just been released.. Img_4627[/url]

PECOC Vest, I think this maybe the Hybrid 2 pattern?

url=https://servimg.com/view/17810212/213]Some of the PECOC items that have just been released.. Img_4628[/url]
    mylle
    mylle
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

Name : Alex
    Registration date : 2013-10-18
    Number of posts : 2283

Some of the PECOC items that have just been released.. Empty Re: Some of the PECOC items that have just been released..

Post by mylle Thu Nov 06, 2014 6:53 pm

Boah, never saw that before.Very cool catch!
    sobota
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Registration date : 2011-10-21
    Number of posts : 487

Some of the PECOC items that have just been released.. Empty Re: Some of the PECOC items that have just been released..

Post by sobota Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:03 pm

Ah very nice! Only just seen these, i wonder where the matching shirts are...
    LeeKitchen1975
    LeeKitchen1975
    Officer Candidate
    Officer Candidate

Post by LeeKitchen1975 Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:12 pm

Thanks Alex... Yep really happy with them, just wish I had the corresponding shirts to complete the sets.. What's interesting is it looks like some sets, possibly the ones which were the most radical, they produced in one size...I may be wrong here but George's PECOC set are the same size as the trousers above and with my Desert DP set with Grey I posted a while ago.. is it Possible these are one off sets? I know certain sets were produced in quantity I.e Desert DP... Hope this is making sense...
    mylle
    mylle
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

Name : Alex
    Registration date : 2013-10-18
    Number of posts : 2283

Post by mylle Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:24 pm

I wonder how many color variants they did produce......
    sobota
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Post by sobota Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:31 pm

I think you may be right there Lee, as the label says they're 'production approval' garments, i assume these were just made in one standard average size to show the patterns and prototype features? you may have seen that around the same time as these came out field textiles are also selling bits of kit with tags on from the chinese manufacturers, could they also be pre production approval pieces and this latest batch has all come from the same place?
    LeeKitchen1975
    LeeKitchen1975
    Officer Candidate
    Officer Candidate

Post by LeeKitchen1975 Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:40 pm

Interesting..I never saw the garments with tags from Chinese manufacturers, you could be right, these could be pre production pieces...

It just dawned on me, I was watching a UBAC a few months ago, it was a big size, 180, but it was all Black but had the production approval development tag the above have... I was outbid as it went for £60-£70 but I didn't realise PECOC was also trialing Black kit?!
    sobota
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Post by sobota Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:44 pm

Ah yes i have heard of some black kit, but its only ever been UBACS? There was black CS95 kit for MoD police and the like, perhaps they were just updating that range? I'm just speculating.
    LeeKitchen1975
    LeeKitchen1975
    Officer Candidate
    Officer Candidate

Post by LeeKitchen1975 Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:59 pm

Interesting , never thought of the MOD Police, always thought it would be the boys in Hereford... Also, the item has never surfaced on here so possibly a closet collector or scarily, somebody bought it but didn't realise what it was and have gone paint balling in it!! Arrrrghh!!
    sobota
    Sergeant Major
    Sergeant Major

Post by sobota Thu Nov 06, 2014 8:02 pm

Haha i was thinking of those boys too but didnt want to say it, say no more about paintballers or airsofters its too late in the day to get on to that topic! Be here all night!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:44 pm