IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

The Same Sky tv serie

59tankbat
    59tankbat
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Name : Marc
    Registration date : 2011-11-29
    Number of posts : 202

The Same Sky tv serie Empty The Same Sky tv serie

Post by 59tankbat Wed May 24, 2017 7:40 am

Another great tv series about the coldwar to checkout:

The Same Sky (TV series)
    The Same Sky tv serie Samesk10

The Same Sky is a TV miniseries set in Cold War Germany and it portrays fates of two families on either side of the Berlin Wall.

The Same Sky tv serie The_sa10

The six-hour series is written by Paula Milne and directed by Oliver Hirschbiegel and stars Sofia Helin and Tom Schilling.

The story revolves around the relationship between an East German “Romeo” agent – a spy who uses seduction as a way to unearth secrets — and his female target in the West.[1]

The Same Sky tv serie 20171910

The series was produced by UFA Fiction (de) in co-production with Beta Film for ZDF and Czech TV in association with Rainmark Films.

Txt from wikepedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Same_Sky_(TV_series)
    Wolverine
    Wolverine
    Major
    Major

Name : Andrew
    Registration date : 2014-01-18
    Number of posts : 1395

The Same Sky tv serie Empty Re: The Same Sky tv serie

Post by Wolverine Sat May 27, 2017 2:36 pm

I have seen the first few episodes - I won't spoil the story for anyone by discussing the plot lines, but they are mostly based on real life elements of the history of the DDR as far as I am aware. It is a pretty good show about an interesting time period. As a collector though, I can't help but notice various mistakes in the uniforms or equipment here and there.

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:04 am