IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jeff's PX -- McGaheysville VA

Camo_fiend
    Camo_fiend

Name : Ben
    Registration date : 2009-07-22
    Number of posts : 2698

Jeff's PX -- McGaheysville VA Empty Jeff's PX -- McGaheysville VA

Post by Camo_fiend on Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:44 pm

This is a military clothing store located McGaheysville, VA, about 20 minutes from where I live. He deals mostly in commercial items, but does have an issue-gear section of the store, where customers bring in and sell their old surplus or issue kit. He's had everything from issue MARPAT to body armour and just about everything in between at one point or another.

Jeff's PX -- McGaheysville VA 0217001415
    This is the main rack of the issue-kit section. Lots of BDU, some DCU, and a fair amount of MARPAT. I already have BDU and MARPAT, but I did buy the DCU jacket you see on the far left.

Selection varies as time passes, lots of times it's just the luck of the draw. This is the same store I picked up a Marine-issue IBA vest from back in September. Most of the used issue stuff is excellently priced. Today there was a set of MCCUU for only $25, and my modified DCU shirt was only $8.
    Jeff's a very friendly guy and he loves to talk about camouflage, gear, or even the weather. lol!
    If you're ever in the area, it's at least worth going to check out.

See my collection online: http://benscamo.webs.com/
    Camo_fiend
    Camo_fiend

Name : Ben
    Registration date : 2009-07-22
    Number of posts : 2698

Jeff's PX -- McGaheysville VA Empty Re: Jeff's PX -- McGaheysville VA

Post by Camo_fiend on Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:40 pm

Jeff's moving to a new location this fall. On the 1st of October, he will be open for business at the Shenandoah Heritage Market in Harrisonburg, VA.

The address will be: 121 Carpenter Lane Harrisonburg VA, 22801

As an aside, this now puts him within the city limits, and much closer for me to drive! Laughing

See my collection online: http://benscamo.webs.com/

Current date/time is Fri Oct 30, 2020 11:33 am