IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NATO Air Training Command - Afghanistan and Afghan Police Air Interdiction Unit patch

nkomo
    nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Name : Arch
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Number of posts : 3320

NATO Air Training Command - Afghanistan and Afghan Police Air Interdiction Unit patch Empty NATO Air Training Command - Afghanistan and Afghan Police Air Interdiction Unit patch

Post by nkomo Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:43 am

I just received a NATO Air Training Command - Afghanistan patch and an Afghan Police Air Interdiction Unit patch.

Basically, the NATC-A is a US led and NATO staffed group that is helping the Afghan Air Force learn how to fly planes/helicopters and maintain their aircrafts.

The Air Interdiction Unit is a part of the Ministry of the Interior and conducts counter-narcotic missions. From what I understand, they also help with Special Operation type missions as well.

I am also including a link to another Afghan Police Air Interdiction Unit patch thread.
    Link: http://oefoif.forumotion.net/t2210-anp-air-interdiction-unit

NATO Air Training Command - Afghanistan and Afghan Police Air Interdiction Unit patch 00150
    NATO Air Training Command - Afghanistan and Afghan Police Air Interdiction Unit patch 00435
    NATO Air Training Command - Afghanistan and Afghan Police Air Interdiction Unit patch 00255

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:46 am