IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Austrian Bundesheer Kampfrucksack.

Bury_Dave
    Bury_Dave
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

Name : Dave
    Registration date : 2012-02-15
    Number of posts : 822

Austrian Bundesheer Kampfrucksack. Empty Austrian Bundesheer Kampfrucksack.

Post by Bury_Dave Wed May 02, 2012 9:17 pm

Just picked up one of these on ebay .......

Austrian Bundesheer Kampfrucksack. 1136daa93217a1f88b02b6ac67df5752

Looks hardly used. Haven't had time to take photos of mine as it only arrived last night. Cost about 40 euros Smile

Hopefully Philip will pitch up and give us some more info on these Very Happy Like if they are still current issue, when they were in use, general issue or infantry only and what that metal bar at the bottom of mine is for !!!

I now need to buy the hip belt and some pouches.

Austrian Bundesheer Kampfrucksack. 0a6a80c0abc0ad0b52cd6b350e1764e3

Austrian Bundesheer Kampfrucksack. A7c84f366c535b6e9a7d2b297080d84b
    Dave
    Bury_Dave
    Bury_Dave
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

Name : Dave
    Registration date : 2012-02-15
    Number of posts : 822

Austrian Bundesheer Kampfrucksack. Empty Re: Austrian Bundesheer Kampfrucksack.

Post by Bury_Dave Tue May 15, 2012 10:01 pm

Well, I've got the above accessories now Smile Funny that it's made by CQC here in the UK. CQC have made rucksacks for teh Danish Army as well as Norwegian and possibly German. Certainly the PLCE bergan has been made by them in many different camos for different nations. Great design i suppose.

I'll be giving it a good test as I'm heading over to French alps and Dolomites to do some Via Ferratas with my son in mid August as well as a weeks backpacing in our Lake District in July. Having lived and played in the Rockies and Alps, I do miss some hills as whilst Suffolk has charm and history it has no geography Sad

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:13 pm