IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone got room for this in their garden?

paulfrasercollect

Registration date : 2013-02-06
    Number of posts : 2

Anyone got room for this in their garden? Empty Anyone got room for this in their garden?

Post by paulfrasercollect Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:02 pm

Hi all,

This is my first post, so I'll introduce myself. My name is Joe and I'm a writer for Paul Fraser Collectibles, which is a daily news service on collecting of all kinds, including militaria. If it is ok to do so, I would like to post a few stories on here occasionally to keep you aware of the latest militaria coming to auction and to boost the profile of my site.

The original stone cast of the Iwo Jima monument is coming up for auction as part of Bonhams' first World War II sale to be devoted specifically to the events in the Pacific. I am not yet allowed to post external links as a new member but search for the site in google and you will find the story on the front page.

Feedback is very much welcome, if there is any information you would have liked to see in the article please let me know.

Thanks,

Joe

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:54 pm