IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Tigerstripe N-3B Parka And Winter Overtrousers/Salopettes.

Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

Registration date : 2011-05-13
    Number of posts : 3858

Tigerstripe N-3B Parka And Winter Overtrousers/Salopettes. Empty Tigerstripe N-3B Parka And Winter Overtrousers/Salopettes.

Post by Gulf91 Tue Apr 28, 2015 1:59 pm

Bought at the wrong time of year but very cheap and will no doubt come in handy winter or if I ever get to Canada to visit one of my mates.

Tigerstripe N-3B Parka And Winter Overtrousers/Salopettes. DSCF0006_zpscfgyzqio

Tigerstripe N-3B Parka And Winter Overtrousers/Salopettes. DSCF0007_zpsf9pglhus

Tigerstripe N-3B Parka And Winter Overtrousers/Salopettes. DSCF0008_zpsdtf98cor

Tigerstripe N-3B Parka And Winter Overtrousers/Salopettes. DSCF0009_zpsqqo5ntmq

Tigerstripe N-3B Parka And Winter Overtrousers/Salopettes. DSCF0010_zpsiftxcdlx

Tigerstripe N-3B Parka And Winter Overtrousers/Salopettes. DSCF0011_zpshqdixulw

Tigerstripe N-3B Parka And Winter Overtrousers/Salopettes. DSCF0012_zpsajk8rq6s

Camo_fiend
    Camo_fiend

Name : Ben
    Registration date : 2009-07-22
    Number of posts : 2705

Tigerstripe N-3B Parka And Winter Overtrousers/Salopettes. Empty Re: Tigerstripe N-3B Parka And Winter Overtrousers/Salopettes.

Post by Camo_fiend Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:04 pm

Wow, didn't know there were matching trousers to this parka as well. I'm IN THE AIR FORCE and can't even find this kit anywhere! Laughing

Although as far as I know it's only issued when personnel get assigned to super cold regions, which makes sense. A friend of mine was reassigned to Alaska and said he'd get me a set once he got up there...but he left over a year ago and has since dropped off the face of the earth.

See my collection online: http://benscamo.webs.com/
    mylle
    mylle
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

Name : Alex
    Registration date : 2013-10-18
    Number of posts : 2289

Tigerstripe N-3B Parka And Winter Overtrousers/Salopettes. Empty Re: Tigerstripe N-3B Parka And Winter Overtrousers/Salopettes.

Post by mylle Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:35 pm

Looks veeeery warm!Cool, never saw such a set before.
    Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by Gulf91 Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:36 pm

From what I can gather on the makers website they are private purchase and can ONLY be bought by serving personnel.

Certainly do seem warm,love my 90s N-3B for the winters but looks like that can go now as love the Tigerstripe one.
    Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by Gulf91 Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:55 am

As a trip to visit my mate in Canada doesnt look like it will happen due to lack of funds and doubt it will ever get cold enough here in the UK to make use of these and as much as I do love them,they can go if anybody is interested.

Thanks
    beaver_camo

Registration date : 2018-10-27
    Number of posts : 9

Post by beaver_camo Fri Feb 08, 2019 3:23 pm

interested
    Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by Gulf91 Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:41 pm

I still have them stored away somewhere.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 6:52 pm