IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Reproduction/ fake Norwegian patches

NorBn
    NorBn
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Registration date : 2009-02-27
    Number of posts : 282

Reproduction/ fake Norwegian patches Empty Reproduction/ fake Norwegian patches

Post by NorBn Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:27 pm

For those interested, the past few months there has been a lot of fake Norwegian patches for sale on Ebay. Sellers miltrader, militarypatch and old_club_badges have some terrible reproduction/ fake patches from units that are usually regarded as special forces and are very hard to find, but beware as they doesn't even come close to what the originals look like. Typically the size is vrong and the colours are wrong, so keep away.
    Reproduction/ fake Norwegian patches Fakemi10
    Reproduction/ fake Norwegian patches Fakemi11
    Reproduction/ fake Norwegian patches Fakemi12
    Reproduction/ fake Norwegian patches Fakeol10
    Cobra 6 Actual
    Cobra 6 Actual
    Corporal
    Corporal

Name : Joe
    Registration date : 2015-09-19
    Number of posts : 74

Reproduction/ fake Norwegian patches Empty Re: Reproduction/ fake Norwegian patches

Post by Cobra 6 Actual Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:12 pm

Thanks, NorBn, for that helpful information! Regards, Joe
    NorBn
    NorBn
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Registration date : 2009-02-27
    Number of posts : 282

Reproduction/ fake Norwegian patches Empty Re: Reproduction/ fake Norwegian patches

Post by NorBn Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:53 am

I just hate to see collectors buy patches like these believing they get the real deal. If they were originals they would have been sold a long time ago and the price would have been higher too. I bought one to take a look at it and laughed when I received it, it was not even close to one of the originals.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:05 pm