IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Dutch Army Desert tricolor tactical vest, did they also make pouches for it?

CamoDeafie
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Name : Steven Blankenheim
    Registration date : 2009-04-06
    Number of posts : 214

Dutch Army Desert tricolor tactical vest, did they also make pouches for it? Empty Dutch Army Desert tricolor tactical vest, did they also make pouches for it?

Post by CamoDeafie Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:01 pm

local surplus store have a whole bunch of DPM pouches with ALICE webbing, id'd as Dutch Army equipment, and then they have the tactical vests, DCU pattern, but same layout and webbing as the DPM tac vests i've seen online.....my question is, did they also make DCU ALICE pouches to go on them, or did they more likely, use the DPM pouches issued to everyone? the vests i've seen were dated 1992 and 1993, bout 4 or 5 of them, priced at $20 each....I might grab a couple....one to build as a Dutch Army desert web kit, one to use for myself....I'm more curious about if they made DCU ALICE pouches for use with these vests
    Mercenary25
    Mercenary25

Name : Jeremy
    Registration date : 2009-03-02
    Number of posts : 1419

Dutch Army Desert tricolor tactical vest, did they also make pouches for it? Empty Re: Dutch Army Desert tricolor tactical vest, did they also make pouches for it?

Post by Mercenary25 Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:21 pm

with your 2 dollars? Very Happy

Dutch Army Desert tricolor tactical vest, did they also make pouches for it? Oifbanner

http://oefoif.forumotion.net/forum.htm
    CamoDeafie
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Name : Steven Blankenheim
    Registration date : 2009-04-06
    Number of posts : 214

Dutch Army Desert tricolor tactical vest, did they also make pouches for it? Empty Re: Dutch Army Desert tricolor tactical vest, did they also make pouches for it?

Post by CamoDeafie Mon Jun 29, 2009 9:55 pm

hahahahhahahahaha! with my money next week for July Smile
    oss.capt
    oss.capt
    Corporal
    Corporal

Registration date : 2009-02-22
    Number of posts : 15

Post by oss.capt Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:10 pm

They made those pouches either in DPM and in the DCU camo pattern.

Those vests with ALICE webbing aren't supplied anymore to the troops. Some still use them but most are getting new ops-vests. Dutch troops going to Afghanistan for example are mostly using their own gear, or the ops-vests (in DPM), instead of the gear you are talking about.

I can confirm they have those DCU pouches, but they are a bit difficult to find. When we go on deployment, we get desert gear. But when we get back, we can't keep those items.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:17 pm