IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

M90P

ripcord
    ripcord
    Colonel
    Colonel

Registration date : 2012-12-29
    Number of posts : 2781

M90P Empty M90P

Post by ripcord Sun May 14, 2017 1:09 pm

M90P ( Panser )

This uniform type is issued to  personnel  attached to  armored formations.

It is  fire resistant , padded for comfort and  somewhat heavier than standard M90F.  

Will do a more detailed  post ASAP; these  uniforms, particularly the trousers,have lots of different features than other M90 types.

M90P Dscn6212

M90P Dscn6213

S
    mylle
    mylle
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

Name : Alex
    Registration date : 2013-10-18
    Number of posts : 2283

M90P Empty Re: M90P

Post by mylle Mon May 15, 2017 7:54 pm

Cool find. Looks very interesting. The jacket reminds me a bit of a KAZ 03 blouse. Very Happy
    ripcord
    ripcord
    Colonel
    Colonel

Registration date : 2012-12-29
    Number of posts : 2781

Post by ripcord Tue May 16, 2017 9:03 pm

A few details.

Jacket basically looks like a short M90F without lower pockets and  small shoulder pockets, but it has it's own charicaristics. Heavier than most M90types , it is rugged and water repellant.

Shoulder and elbow areas are padded for comfort ; buttons insted of velcro or snaps are used to  fasten wrists, sinch  bottom of jacket , and as a waist fastner near the bottom of zipper.

There is padding at the knees and at the high back waist rear area.  Buttons are used throughout trousers . Hip pockets use a single button to fasten covering flaps , a  single rear pocket also fastened with  button.  
    Lower cargo  pockets and small shoulder pockets are fastened with velcro .

M90P Dscn6215

M90P Dscn6216

M90P Dscn6217

M90P Dscn6218

M90P Dscn6219

M90P Dscn6220

M90P Dscn6221

M90P Dscn6222

S
    CollectinSteve
    CollectinSteve
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Registration date : 2009-03-08
    Number of posts : 6906

Post by CollectinSteve Wed May 17, 2017 12:29 am

Nice! I just got a jacket, but I need a rank badge for it. Oh, and trousers Wink And what the heck, and S-Tank while I'm at it. I sat in one once... beautiful!

Steve

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:06 am