IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

My growing collection of Belgian equipment

unknown_user12

Registration date : 2022-01-28
    Number of posts : 2

My growing collection of Belgian equipment Empty My growing collection of Belgian equipment

Post by unknown_user12 Sat Feb 05, 2022 1:37 am

Hello everyone on IACMC.

I've got some pictures of things I've acquired within the last 6 months.
    You should be able to right click the images in the spoilers and open them in a new tab to look at the full size image.

SIOEN Tactical Hipbelt & Radar1957 ROTO-EXTREME? Five-seveN Holster, some images contain replica Five seveN.
    Belt has very nice padding, holster has a very snug friction/spring metal? fit. Replica 57 does not come loose while jumping even with the guard open.
    Belt & Holster (Click to open):

SIOEN Atlas
    I think this is based on the NFM Bear 2 vests the Belgian Army used. The build quality is not amazing.
    The example I have here has a broken zipper, and is a bit on the dirty side. Haven't cleaned it or attempted a zipper repair yet, but I plan on doing so in the future when I find time.
    Why did they use a plastic zipper for the main closing zipper? This seems like a poor choice since my zipper is ruined, and the inside pockets use a metal zipper instead.
    Would it not be better if they had used a metal zipper for the main zipper and plastic zippers for the internal storage compartiment? Guess you could argue there still are the clips to keep it closed so there are 2 ways of closing compared to the one for the internal pockets..
    Got this for a pretty low price because of the damage it has. Good deal considering the things I've noticed can be resolved with a bit of love and care.
    SIOEN Atlas (Click to open):

NFM Bear II Size 2 (Desert Jigsaw)
    Older and better version of the SIOEN Atlas, mine looks like its brand new but seems to have a manufacturing defect. One one of the buckle clips has a loose loop where the buckle goes inside, it looks like it was never attached. Should be fixable aswell.
    Mounted on the vest are 2 (out of 4) FAL magazine pouches I own. I think I mounted them atleast one loop too low, but that isn't hard to change.
    BEAR II Desert (Click to open):

NFM Bear II Size 2 (Woodland Jigsaw)
    Ditto above, also looks brand new but this has no manufacturing defects and had tons of pouches included.
    BEAR II Woodland (Click to open):

My collection is still growing so expect more stuff in the future.
    HEB
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Registration date : 2018-10-27
    Number of posts : 222

My growing collection of Belgian equipment Empty Re: My growing collection of Belgian equipment

Post by HEB Sat Feb 05, 2022 7:25 pm

hi, some nice finds there. Where did you get the woodland bear vest and what did you pay?
    unknown_user12

Registration date : 2022-01-28
    Number of posts : 2

My growing collection of Belgian equipment Empty Re: My growing collection of Belgian equipment

Post by unknown_user12 Sat Feb 05, 2022 8:08 pm

HEB wrote:hi, some nice finds there. Where did you get the woodland bear vest and what did you pay?
    I found it on 2dehands thanks to an ad I saw on my phone, thank god my phone didn't have an adblocker.
    Spent 240, feels like a fair price considering these are less common than desert ones
    HEB
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Registration date : 2018-10-27
    Number of posts : 222

Post by HEB Sun Feb 06, 2022 3:21 pm

yeah, i think you have outbid me there Very Happy

i have seen them only 3 times so far I think, they are really rare.
    CRjackson37
    CRjackson37
    Corporal
    Corporal

Registration date : 2021-10-04
    Number of posts : 45

Post by CRjackson37 Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:20 am

Man those jigsaw vests are absolutely outstanding, such a cool camo.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:35 pm