IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

All 3 versions of El Salvador US Military Group Patch, civil war time (first post)

Andrepo

Registration date : 2022-06-20
    Number of posts : 1

All 3 versions of El Salvador US Military Group Patch, civil war time (first post) Empty All 3 versions of El Salvador US Military Group Patch, civil war time (first post)

Post by Andrepo Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:33 pm

Hi, I would like to share these as my first post and also as an announcement that I am in the search to expand my El Salvador war collection, I've amassed a huge collection but still need more, anyone who sees this please comment if you have any militaria from El Salvador's war willing to sell to me in order to grow my collection. I've seen a couple of items in this forum I don't have and would like to buy.
    All 3 versions of El Salvador US Military Group Patch, civil war time (first post) Unname11
    All 3 versions of El Salvador US Military Group Patch, civil war time (first post) Unname10

filupe and Andrepo like this post

filupe
    filupe

Registration date : 2009-02-16
    Number of posts : 1082

All 3 versions of El Salvador US Military Group Patch, civil war time (first post) Empty All 3 versions of El Salvador US Military Group Patch, civil war time (first post)

Post by filupe Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:04 am

Welcome aboard!!

Nice first post - I have never seen the printed or subdued version before. Could we see some of your uniforms?

Cheers!

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:54 pm