IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Ukrainian desert uniform used in Afghanistan.

ripcord
    ripcord
    Colonel
    Colonel

Registration date : 2012-12-29
    Number of posts : 2781

Ukrainian desert uniform used in Afghanistan. Empty Ukrainian desert uniform used in Afghanistan.

Post by ripcord Sat Dec 31, 2022 1:46 am

Ripstop uniform.  Missing a flag, a sleeve pocket patch, and tubular rank insignia ( for epaulettes ), but a genuine set that saw time in the sandbox..

Ukrainian desert uniform used in Afghanistan. 28945912

Ukrainian desert uniform used in Afghanistan. 28925313

Ukrainian desert uniform used in Afghanistan. 28769113

TennoHeikaNate and Devgru8 like this post

mylle
    mylle
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

Name : Alex
    Registration date : 2013-10-18
    Number of posts : 2283

Ukrainian desert uniform used in Afghanistan. Empty Re: Ukrainian desert uniform used in Afghanistan.

Post by mylle Sat Dec 31, 2022 8:07 am

Thats a very nice set, mine is not that nicely patched. I always liked this desert uniform.

ripcord likes this post

TennoHeikaNate
    TennoHeikaNate
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

Name : Nate
    Registration date : 2013-10-16
    Number of posts : 322

Ukrainian desert uniform used in Afghanistan. Empty Re: Ukrainian desert uniform used in Afghanistan.

Post by TennoHeikaNate Sun Jan 01, 2023 9:24 am

Definitely a great find, especially with most of the patches still attached. I read from one veteran who shared a set he brought back that a lot of the Ukrainians threw their deserts in the dumpsters before they left, and while there (at least used to be) a fair bit of these floating around, I fear most of them did end up getting binned.
    I certainly haven't seen more than a few pieces in the last few years, great that you were able to get a whole set of it.

ripcord likes this post

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:55 am