IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Strange 3FTD under armor combat shirt

CollectinSteve
    CollectinSteve
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Registration date : 2009-03-08
    Number of posts : 6909

Strange 3FTD under armor combat shirt Empty Strange 3FTD under armor combat shirt

Post by CollectinSteve Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:11 pm

This is a strange item that is commercial in origin, but definitely worn by some German personnel in Afghanistan.  I'm pretty sure mine came along with other commercial items worn by a German who was training Afghanistan police.

The central part of the shirt started off life as a standard BW T-shirt made by Köhler (commercial tagged), then was cut and sewn onto camouflage collar and arms.  The tag in the collar states the maker to be "75 Tactical". The wash instructions are both German and English, but fiber content is German as well as the sizing.

Strange 3FTD under armor combat shirt B53b1910
    Strange 3FTD under armor combat shirt 10d46510

Steve
    HEB
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Registration date : 2018-10-27
    Number of posts : 222

Strange 3FTD under armor combat shirt Empty Re: Strange 3FTD under armor combat shirt

Post by HEB Mon Jan 30, 2023 2:55 pm

Köhler is selling something similar: https://www.asmc.de/leo-koehler-combatshirt-tropentarn

"Das Leo Köhler Combatshirt tropentarn ist gefertigt aus einer Kombination aus dem dienstlich gelieferten Tropenshirt und einer Feldbluse."

in the text its stated, that it is a combination of the standard T-Shirt and Feldbluse. But nevertheless you have another version.

edit: I found it as 75tactical "Kunduz" https://www.ebay-kleinanzeigen.de/s-anzeige/75tactical-combat-shirt-kunduz/2313275564-160-13234

https://www.recon-company.com/75tactical-combatshirt-kunduz-flecktarn/1176?number=16147.480.604
    michelwijnand
    michelwijnand
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Name : Michel Wijnand
    Registration date : 2016-11-09
    Number of posts : 796

Strange 3FTD under armor combat shirt Empty Re: Strange 3FTD under armor combat shirt

Post by michelwijnand Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:04 pm

Oh yeah that company exists too, I've seen their shirts like this before also in regular Flecktarn, also with the same way of building them as Leo Kohler ones, but what also catches my eye is that this label uses the same Q number as Leo Kohler stuff, maybe 75tactical is connected to them?
    HEB
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Registration date : 2018-10-27
    Number of posts : 222

Post by HEB Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:16 pm

its mentioned, that it is produced by Köhler and only developed designed by 75Tactical.

"Entwicklung und Design 75Tactical GmbH
    Produktion: Leo Köhler GmbH & Co. KG"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:14 pm