IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

trial pattern

vonstuck
    vonstuck
    Colonel
    Colonel

Registration date : 2010-03-30
    Number of posts : 3395

trial pattern Empty trial pattern

Post by vonstuck Sat Apr 15, 2023 3:43 pm

trial pattern 100_9011

trial pattern 100_9012

Romania trial pattern
    CollectinSteve
    CollectinSteve
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Registration date : 2009-03-08
    Number of posts : 6906

trial pattern Empty Re: trial pattern

Post by CollectinSteve Sat Apr 15, 2023 4:54 pm

Nice! Is this current trials or before the new uniform was adopted a few years ago?

Steve
    vonstuck
    vonstuck
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by vonstuck Sun Apr 16, 2023 11:57 am

CollectinSteve wrote:Nice!  Is this current trials or before the new uniform was adopted a few years ago?

Steve

I have not other information than camopedia give
    Gilles

https://www.camopedia.org/index.php/Romania
    CollectinSteve
    CollectinSteve
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Registration date : 2009-03-08
    Number of posts : 6906

Post by CollectinSteve Sun Apr 16, 2023 4:13 pm

vonstuck wrote:I have not other information than camopedia give
    Gilles

Thanks!

I looked at my Romania pictures and found your trousers were on eBay in 2019. Were you the winner or did you buy it from the winner? I forgot to make a note of who listed the item.

You might have the information from the seller's eBay listing, but just in case this is what the seller wrote:

This camouflage pattern is part of a limited production run intended for trials and testing. Created using a digital algorithm combining pictures from all areas of Romania, the pattern was reputed to be effective in all but snow covered regions. Although seen in public once at the 2016 National Day Parade, it was never officially adopted, as another fractal pattern in the Multicam palette was favored instead. This camouflage never went into actual production and as such, is very hard to come by.

These particular trousers were custom made for a member of the Romanian SF, and while used, are in excellent condition, no fading or other defects.

Steve
    vonstuck
    vonstuck
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by vonstuck Mon Apr 17, 2023 1:11 pm

CollectinSteve wrote:
    vonstuck wrote:I have not other information than camopedia give
    Gilles

Thanks!

I looked at my Romania pictures and found your trousers were on eBay in 2019.  Were you the winner or did you buy it from the winner?  I forgot to make a note of who listed the item.

You might have the information from the seller's eBay listing, but just in case this is what the seller wrote:

This camouflage pattern is part of a limited production run intended for trials and testing. Created using a digital algorithm combining pictures from all areas of Romania, the pattern was reputed to be effective in all but snow covered regions. Although seen in public once at the 2016 National Day Parade, it was never officially adopted, as another fractal pattern in the Multicam palette was favored instead. This camouflage never went into actual production and as such, is very hard to come by.

These particular trousers were custom made for a member of the Romanian SF, and while used, are in excellent condition, no fading or other defects.

Steve
    Yes, it is this pant
    Gilles

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:34 pm