IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Please help ID this fang camo aviator type jacket

idiot88
    idiot88
    Corporal
    Corporal

Registration date : 2012-07-08
    Number of posts : 11

Please help ID this fang camo aviator type jacket Empty Please help ID this fang camo aviator type jacket

Post by idiot88 Tue May 23, 2023 10:06 pm

Hi guys,
    I won this jacket on Ebay. I had the fang pants to go with my airsoft Type 64 gun so I also needed a jacket. Could never find a large enough field shirt so I got this jacket instead. I was wondering if it was issued or if it was commercial. It is rather thick and tight fitting so I am going to cut out the liner and stuffing so it will fit me better and not be so hot. I know this will kill the value, but I buy my camo to wear, not to collect.
    Scroll down 1/4 of the page to see pics.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/185850589263?nma=true&si=76VuWt%252ByNuakqDCC6RvLzLUud0I%253D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

TennoHeikaNate
    TennoHeikaNate
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

Name : Nate
    Registration date : 2013-10-16
    Number of posts : 322

Please help ID this fang camo aviator type jacket Empty Re: Please help ID this fang camo aviator type jacket

Post by TennoHeikaNate Fri Jun 02, 2023 12:13 am

That's a private purchase winter jacket, a slightly unusual one in that it has a point collar instead of a rib-knit one. The buttons on the top interior are for attaching a collar liner.

idiot88 likes this post

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:13 pm