IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My great great grandfathers items from ww1. He fought the entire war, mostly serving in Flanders with the argyll and Sutherland highlanders. He also was a part of the home guard and special constabulary during Ww2

Lukefromthebs
    Corporal
    Corporal

Registration date : 2023-06-10
    Number of posts : 20

My great great grandfathers items from ww1. He fought the entire war, mostly serving in Flanders with the argyll and Sutherland highlanders. He also was a part of the home guard and special constabulary during Ww2 Empty My great great grandfathers items from ww1. He fought the entire war, mostly serving in Flanders with the argyll and Sutherland highlanders. He also was a part of the home guard and special constabulary during Ww2

Post by Lukefromthebs Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:56 am

My great great grandfathers items from ww1. He fought the entire war, mostly serving in Flanders with the argyll and Sutherland highlanders. He also was a part of the home guard and special constabulary during Ww2 Img_3412
    My great great grandfathers items from ww1. He fought the entire war, mostly serving in Flanders with the argyll and Sutherland highlanders. He also was a part of the home guard and special constabulary during Ww2 Img_3410
    My great great grandfathers items from ww1. He fought the entire war, mostly serving in Flanders with the argyll and Sutherland highlanders. He also was a part of the home guard and special constabulary during Ww2 Img_3411

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:42 pm