IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+2
misanthropic_gods
panzerwerk
6 posters

New Airman Ground operations uniform , anyone see this ??

panzerwerk
    panzerwerk
    Colonel
    Colonel

Name : Steve Hoeger
    Registration date : 2009-02-16
    Number of posts : 3068

New Airman Ground operations uniform , anyone see this ?? Empty New Airman Ground operations uniform , anyone see this ??

Post by panzerwerk Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:35 am

Click Here
    misanthropic_gods
    misanthropic_gods

Registration date : 2009-07-27
    Number of posts : 991

New Airman Ground operations uniform , anyone see this ?? Empty Re: New Airman Ground operations uniform , anyone see this ??

Post by misanthropic_gods Wed Dec 22, 2010 10:08 am

I had not seen this...it looks very no nonsense in the design. Glad to see the AF is FINALLY catching up
    Camo_fiend
    Camo_fiend

Name : Ben
    Registration date : 2009-07-22
    Number of posts : 2705

New Airman Ground operations uniform , anyone see this ?? Empty Re: New Airman Ground operations uniform , anyone see this ??

Post by Camo_fiend Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:40 pm

Finally I know the name! I had seen a photo of an Airman in Afghanistan wearing this uniform, but had no idea of its official designation. Thanks for sharing!

See my collection online: http://benscamo.webs.com/
    nkomo
    nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Name : Arch
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Number of posts : 3324

Post by nkomo Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:12 pm

There was a set of this up for sale on Ebay a few months ago or so. It went for some stupid price due to the fact USAF Spec Ops use it. I have to admit, I'd love to find a set, but am not going to morgtage the house to buy a set.

Name : Ben
    Registration date : 2009-07-22
    Number of posts : 2705

Post by Camo_fiend Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:35 pm

nkomo wrote:There was a set of this up for sale on Ebay a few months ago or so. It went for some stupid price due to the fact USAF Spec Ops use it. I have to admit, I'd love to find a set, but am not going to morgtage the house to buy a set.
    "It's SF used, it just HAS to be legit -- this will make my collection totally h1Sp33d for sure!" Laughing

See my collection online: http://benscamo.webs.com/
    AndrewA74
    AndrewA74

Name : Andrew
    Registration date : 2009-02-17
    Number of posts : 930

Post by AndrewA74 Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:20 pm

Kind of suprising considering the USAF announced they were gonna issue Multicam for airman who went outside the wire for any operations.
    Andrew
    CollectinSteve
    CollectinSteve
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Registration date : 2009-03-08
    Number of posts : 6906

Post by CollectinSteve Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:42 am

This uniform has been around for a while.

Article from 2008

I have a lightly used set I snagged on eBay apparently before anybody knew to look for it. I didn't have much of a fight for it and the price was pretty reasonable. Not cheap, but not bad.

It's a pretty funky uniform, that's for sure. FR material and pockets everywhere make it kinda floppy.

Steve

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:38 am