IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

1st Dvision ACU with 1st MARDIV Combat Patch

nkomo
    nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Name : Arch
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Number of posts : 3320

1st Dvision ACU with 1st MARDIV Combat Patch Empty 1st Dvision ACU with 1st MARDIV Combat Patch

Post by nkomo Sun May 01, 2011 2:19 am

This set up is as I found it. I do have the name of the individual, but have removed the tape for the pictures. I love the 1st Marine Division patch with Iraq inside the one.

1st Dvision ACU with 1st MARDIV Combat Patch Dscn2310

1st Dvision ACU with 1st MARDIV Combat Patch Dscn2311
    Close up of patches. 1st ID patch with black one found in pocket.

ADMIN
    ADMIN

1st Dvision ACU with 1st MARDIV Combat Patch Empty Re: 1st Dvision ACU with 1st MARDIV Combat Patch

Post by nkomo Sun May 01, 2011 2:20 am

Close up of 1st MARDIV patch. Not sure if the 1st MARDIV patch is theatre made.

1st Dvision ACU with 1st MARDIV Combat Patch Dscn2312

ADMIN
    ADMIN

1st Dvision ACU with 1st MARDIV Combat Patch Empty Re: 1st Dvision ACU with 1st MARDIV Combat Patch

Post by nkomo Sun May 01, 2011 2:20 am

That 1st MARDIV patch is totally unauthorized with the Iraq in the center. How the solider got away with it is beyond me. Maybe because he was a combat vet or because no one noticed the Iraq in the middle. Laughing

Don't get me wrong, I'd never say anything to a soldier who had earned the right to wear such a patch. Good chance the guy may have been in Fallujah. affraid

Registration date : 2009-02-16
    Number of posts : 1082

Post by filupe Sun May 01, 2011 8:35 am

Fantastic find - congrats!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:46 pm