NI Combat Helmet-2

    Share

    Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Age : 45
    Location : Wales
    Registration date : 2011-05-13
    Number of posts : 3702

    NI Combat Helmet-2

    Post by Gulf91 on Fri May 13, 2011 3:32 pm

    Cannot find all the pics of the 2nd helmet-same as 1st but visor is missing and this one is MADE out of black fibre material and NOT painted black so maybe RUC issue??




    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Name : Gary
    Age : 47
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

    Re: NI Combat Helmet-2

    Post by Easy Gee on Sat May 14, 2011 5:40 am

    Very nice lid mate,I've after one of these for years,thanks for sharing it Very Happy

    Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Age : 45
    Location : Wales
    Registration date : 2011-05-13
    Number of posts : 3702

    Re: NI Combat Helmet-2

    Post by Gulf91 on Sat May 14, 2011 1:40 pm

    Easy Gee wrote:Very nice lid mate,I've after one of these for years,thanks for sharing it Very Happy

    Thanks Gary,as far as i know they are mega rare and luckily the only 2 i have ever seen for sale i am lucky to own Laughing Laughing

    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Name : Gary
    Age : 47
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

    Re: NI Combat Helmet-2

    Post by Easy Gee on Sat May 14, 2011 3:03 pm

    Gulf91 wrote:
    Easy Gee wrote:Very nice lid mate,I've after one of these for years,thanks for sharing it Very Happy

    Thanks Gary,as far as i know they are mega rare and luckily the only 2 i have ever seen for sale i am lucky to own Laughing Laughing



    Laughing Your right mate Mega,mega rare, and that's something to be chuffed with,that's for sure..nice mate Laughing

    Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Age : 45
    Location : Wales
    Registration date : 2011-05-13
    Number of posts : 3702

    Re: NI Combat Helmet-2

    Post by Gulf91 on Sat May 14, 2011 3:11 pm

    Easy Gee wrote:
    Gulf91 wrote:
    Easy Gee wrote:Very nice lid mate,I've after one of these for years,thanks for sharing it Very Happy

    Thanks Gary,as far as i know they are mega rare and luckily the only 2 i have ever seen for sale i am lucky to own Laughing Laughing



    Laughing Your right mate Mega,mega rare, and that's something to be chuffed with,that's for sure..nice mate Laughing

    When i started out on this slippery slope,addictive,expensive hobby i started out collecting only headgear and bought EVERYTHING i could afford from EVERY country but a combination of no space and most of the stuff was pretty boring i have now got rid of most of what i call run of the mill stuff and only keeping mostly the rarer bits.

    Hell at one time i concentrated on M1s and had around 60-all Nato countries etc but got fed up with that Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Name : Gary
    Age : 47
    Location : UK
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

    Re: NI Combat Helmet-2

    Post by Easy Gee on Sun May 15, 2011 9:06 am

    Laughing yeah I relate mate,sometimes I look at all my kit and think some of it has to go, but I can't seem to do it..

    Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Age : 45
    Location : Wales
    Registration date : 2011-05-13
    Number of posts : 3702

    Re: NI Combat Helmet-2

    Post by Gulf91 on Fri May 27, 2011 11:34 am








    Sponsored content

    Re: NI Combat Helmet-2

    Post by Sponsored content Today at 9:28 am


      Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2016 9:28 am