NI Combat Helmet-2

Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

Registration date : 2011-05-13
    Number of posts : 3812

NI Combat Helmet-2

Post by Gulf91 on Fri May 13, 2011 3:32 pm

Cannot find all the pics of the 2nd helmet-same as 1st but visor is missing and this one is MADE out of black fibre material and NOT painted black so maybe RUC issue??

Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

Name : Gary
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

Re: NI Combat Helmet-2

Post by Easy Gee on Sat May 14, 2011 5:40 am

Very nice lid mate,I've after one of these for years,thanks for sharing it Very Happy

Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by Gulf91 on Sat May 14, 2011 1:40 pm

Easy Gee wrote:Very nice lid mate,I've after one of these for years,thanks for sharing it Very Happy

Thanks Gary,as far as i know they are mega rare and luckily the only 2 i have ever seen for sale i am lucky to own Laughing Laughing
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by Easy Gee on Sat May 14, 2011 3:03 pm

Gulf91 wrote:
    Easy Gee wrote:Very nice lid mate,I've after one of these for years,thanks for sharing it Very Happy

Thanks Gary,as far as i know they are mega rare and luckily the only 2 i have ever seen for sale i am lucky to own Laughing Laughing

Laughing Your right mate Mega,mega rare, and that's something to be chuffed with,that's for sure..nice mate Laughing

Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by Gulf91 on Sat May 14, 2011 3:11 pm

Easy Gee wrote:
    Gulf91 wrote:

Laughing Your right mate Mega,mega rare, and that's something to be chuffed with,that's for sure..nice mate Laughing

When i started out on this slippery slope,addictive,expensive hobby i started out collecting only headgear and bought EVERYTHING i could afford from EVERY country but a combination of no space and most of the stuff was pretty boring i have now got rid of most of what i call run of the mill stuff and only keeping mostly the rarer bits.

Hell at one time i concentrated on M1s and had around 60-all Nato countries etc but got fed up with that Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by Easy Gee on Sun May 15, 2011 9:06 am

Laughing yeah I relate mate,sometimes I look at all my kit and think some of it has to go, but I can't seem to do it..

Gulf91
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by Gulf91 on Fri May 27, 2011 11:34 am

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 5:05 pm