IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 posters

Some more CCE from my collection.

Easy Gee
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

Name : Gary
    Registration date : 2010-06-12
    Number of posts : 3591

Some more CCE from my collection. Empty Some more CCE from my collection.

Post by Easy Gee Sun Aug 28, 2011 8:18 am

Hi Guys, Here's Some more CCE from my collection, feel free to comment , and thanks for looking.

Some more CCE from my collection. P7280010Some more CCE from my collection. P7280011Some more CCE from my collection. P7280012Some more CCE from my collection. P7280013Some more CCE from my collection. P7280014Some more CCE from my collection. P7280015
    saltefanden
    saltefanden
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Registration date : 2010-12-23
    Number of posts : 731

Some more CCE from my collection. Empty Re: Some more CCE from my collection.

Post by saltefanden Mon Aug 29, 2011 1:54 pm

Yikes as always Mr. Easy, well done to you!

An amazingly well kept set and the wonderfully effective, if quirky, hat to boot!

But allow me to ask one pressing question, and I am in no way bitter, jealous or resentful, simply intriqued;

When it comes to French, camouflaged gear, it seems to be 10 times more easy to pick up a mint 1960's shelterhalf or a near-new set of 1970-80's lizard, F1-type jackets, shirts or trouser, than it is see contemporary CCE out there in just relative o.k. nick.

Are French CCE-items government controlled like Irish Defence Force DPM's, Canadian CADPAT or my own native Danish M/84?

I have come across hobbit-sized jackets on webshops, eBay or even in French flea markets, but all looked like they had been thoroughly stone-washed by some hideous 80's die-hard and then plucked at with glowing tongs.

To add insult to injury, a Canadian fellow IACMC-member (and great trader), told me the Canadian markets was near overflowing with cheap CCE and Daguet/desert uniforms.

Am I simply missing the good stuff or will I have to take up French-lessons in evening school to track down these relatively common but yet elusive uniforms?
    Easy Gee
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by Easy Gee Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:58 pm

saltefanden wrote:Yikes as always Mr. Easy, well done to you!

An amazingly well kept set and the wonderfully effective, if quirky, hat to boot!

But allow me to ask one pressing question, and I am in no way bitter, jealous or resentful, simply intriqued;

When it comes to French, camouflaged gear, it seems to be 10 times more easy to pick up a mint 1960's shelterhalf or a near-new set of 1970-80's lizard, F1-type jackets, shirts or trouser, than it is see contemporary CCE out there in just relative o.k. nick.

Are French CCE-items government controlled like Irish Defence Force DPM's, Canadian CADPAT or my own native Danish M/84?

I have come across hobbit-sized jackets on webshops, eBay or even in French flea markets, but all looked like they had been thoroughly stone-washed by some hideous 80's die-hard and then plucked at with glowing tongs.

To add insult to injury, a Canadian fellow IACMC-member (and great trader), told me the Canadian markets was near overflowing with cheap CCE and Daguet/desert uniforms.

Am I simply missing the good stuff or will I have to take up French-lessons in evening school to track down these relatively common but yet elusive uniforms?

Hi Saltefanden.

Many thanks for your compliments, they are appreciated.

As far as I know CCE is not government controlled , and is readily available on the UK surplus market. But saying that I regularly visit/buy from France ebay, and CCE is not exactly the dominant camo over there, unalike the UK where DPM is so common it's quite exasperating.

I got both these items off ebay-UK, the Trousers where advertised as Childrens Trousers, as the leg is 24 inches long
    ( approx 61 cm) clearly the seller did not know what they were..luckily for me I do!!

The cap, was bought off a Militaria seller who regularly sells French kit, at bargain prices.

I wish the Daguet Camo was as common as the CCE, for this I have to buy from France, or get occasionally lucky through my personal Militaria contacts where I live.

I guess it is a strange phenomenom that CCE is common here, not so in France Shocked

I wish you the best of British luck in sourcing some CCE.

Many thanks again for looking, and for your interesting queries, Gary Very Happy
    saltefanden
    saltefanden
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Registration date : 2010-12-23
    Number of posts : 731

Post by saltefanden Mon Aug 29, 2011 4:14 pm

Cheers Mr. E. Gee

Thank you for the words of encouragement and a possible explananation for why CCE keeps eluding me;
    I'll try and scour the eBay.co.uk and not the eBay.fr websites.

And yes, strangely enough the amount of head wear, from helmets, helmet covers, boonie hats and caps does seem overwhealmingly pleantyful compaired to uniform bits, totally opposite of the usual rule, where hats or helmets are the most scarce.

But thank you once again Gary, and keep posting your fine finds!
    Easy Gee
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by Easy Gee Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:08 pm

saltefanden wrote:Cheers Mr. E. Gee

Thank you for the words of encouragement and a possible explananation for why CCE keeps eluding me;
    I'll try and scour the eBay.co.uk and not the eBay.fr websites.

And yes, strangely enough the amount of head wear, from helmets, helmet covers, boonie hats and caps does seem overwhealmingly pleantyful compaired to uniform bits, totally opposite of the usual rule, where hats or helmets are the most scarce.

But thank you once again Gary, and keep posting your fine finds!

Your Welcome Mate,I would recommend ebay UK, maybe the postage will be very expensive though!!

I look forward to seeing any CCE you manage to gather, and of course I will keep posting my finds too.

Nice to spaeak to you, Gary Very Happy
    Easy Gee
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by Easy Gee Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:36 am

Some more this time a Bob Hat dated 1999.

Some more CCE from my collection. Dsc04016Some more CCE from my collection. Dsc04017
    magic2
    magic2
    Corporal
    Corporal

Registration date : 2012-01-15
    Number of posts : 74

Post by magic2 Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:58 am

hi, my cce F2 jacket europe camuflage [/img]Some more CCE from my collection. 18022011Some more CCE from my collection. 18022012Some more CCE from my collection. 18022013Some more CCE from my collection. 18022014Some more CCE from my collection. 18022015Some more CCE from my collection. 18022016Some more CCE from my collection. 18022017
    filupe
    filupe

Registration date : 2009-02-16
    Number of posts : 1082

Post by filupe Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:03 am

Jumping onto the CCE bandwagon - Thanks to Martin for these ...

Some more CCE from my collection. IMG_7834

Some more CCE from my collection. IMG_7835

Some more CCE from my collection. IMG_7836

Some more CCE from my collection. IMG_7837

Some more CCE from my collection. IMG_7841

Some more CCE from my collection. IMG_7842

Some more CCE from my collection. IMG_7839

Some more CCE from my collection. IMG_7840

Some more CCE from my collection. IMG_7838

magic2
    magic2
    Corporal
    Corporal

Registration date : 2012-01-15
    Number of posts : 74

Post by magic2 Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:40 am

another jacket France camuflage greenSome more CCE from my collection. 19022010Some more CCE from my collection. 19022011Some more CCE from my collection. 19022012Some more CCE from my collection. 19022013Some more CCE from my collection. 19022014Some more CCE from my collection. 19022015bye
    Easy Gee
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by Easy Gee Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:19 am

magic2 wrote:hi, my cce F2 jacket europe camuflage [/img]Some more CCE from my collection. 18022011Some more CCE from my collection. 18022012Some more CCE from my collection. 18022013Some more CCE from my collection. 18022014Some more CCE from my collection. 18022015Some more CCE from my collection. 18022016Some more CCE from my collection. 18022017

Cool kit Magic, Like the berets a lot mate Wink
    Easy Gee
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by Easy Gee Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:20 am

Very nice Kit, Filupe Cool
    Easy Gee
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by Easy Gee Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:50 pm

Hi Magic, the OG Jacket is an M-64 , I have a few of these too, very functional jackets made to last the test of time Wink
    Easy Gee
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by Easy Gee Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:05 pm

And here's a few more to expand on my CCE collection to share with you all.

Trousers.
    Some more CCE from my collection. Dsc07010Some more CCE from my collection. Dsc07011
    Jacket.
    Some more CCE from my collection. Dsc07012Some more CCE from my collection. Dsc07013

This one is a little different in that is was made in Bulgaria,has no neck guard,and has clearly been written off from service due to the Opex Inapte popper on the collar.
    Some more CCE from my collection. Dsc07014Some more CCE from my collection. Dsc07015Some more CCE from my collection. Dsc07016Some more CCE from my collection. Dsc07017

Easy Gee
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

Some more CCE from my collection. Empty CCE F2 Jackets

Post by Easy Gee Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:22 am

Here's some more CCE jackets form my collection,all these examples have a button sewed on to attach a fourragère, and stitches sewn on to attach a Brevet Parachutists badge, I suspect some are former legion due to the velcro patch arrangement.Some more CCE from my collection. Dsc08412Some more CCE from my collection. Dsc08413Some more CCE from my collection. Dsc08414Some more CCE from my collection. Dsc08415
    Easy Gee
    Easy Gee
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post by Easy Gee Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:34 am

Some more CCE from my collection. Dsc08416Some more CCE from my collection. Dsc08417Some more CCE from my collection. Dsc08418Some more CCE from my collection. Dsc08419Some more CCE from my collection. Dsc08420Some more CCE from my collection. Dsc08421Some more CCE from my collection. Dsc08422

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:09 am