IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something for the EGA Collector and Wing Collector, New Flea Market Find (originally posted by nkomo)

ADMIN
    ADMIN
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Registration date : 2009-02-12
    Number of posts : 247

Something for the EGA Collector and Wing Collector, New Flea Market Find (originally posted by nkomo) Empty Something for the EGA Collector and Wing Collector, New Flea Market Find (originally posted by nkomo)

Post by ADMIN Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:50 pm

Here is something that I picked up today from our local flea market. I don't know much about this item and was hoping someone could shed some light on the subject.
    From what I can tell the EGA are the 1937 pattern. The jump wing is up around the edges, but not up enough for me to look up underneath for a makers name. The bracelet is not marked and is fairly crudely made. THE EGA's and jumpwing are held on with a pin or a screw. That is all I know about this piece. Thanks for everyones help in advance!
    Arch

Something for the EGA Collector and Wing Collector, New Flea Market Find (originally posted by nkomo) Usmc_010

Something for the EGA Collector and Wing Collector, New Flea Market Find (originally posted by nkomo) Usmc_011

Something for the EGA Collector and Wing Collector, New Flea Market Find (originally posted by nkomo) Usmc_013

Something for the EGA Collector and Wing Collector, New Flea Market Find (originally posted by nkomo) Usmc_014

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:17 pm