IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FROM "United States Marine Corps" BUZZ-OFF DCU Combat Trousers with Tags.

Spañiard
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Registration date : 2011-04-19
    Number of posts : 96

FROM "United States Marine Corps" BUZZ-OFF DCU Combat Trousers with Tags. Empty FROM "United States Marine Corps" BUZZ-OFF DCU Combat Trousers with Tags.

Post by Spañiard Mon Dec 05, 2011 1:31 pm

I was looking through some Boxes I have stored and found a brand new USMC Issue BUZZ-OFF DCU Combat
    Trousers L/S with Tags. The ones that are Issued to the Marines have "FROM United States Marine Corps"
    on the Tag. The ones Issued "FROM U.S. ARMY", will be on white BUZZ-OFF Tag. Even my MARPAT Desert BUZZ-OFF
    has the same Tag as my DCU Trousers.

FROM "United States Marine Corps" BUZZ-OFF DCU Combat Trousers with Tags. 00110

FROM "United States Marine Corps" BUZZ-OFF DCU Combat Trousers with Tags. 00310

FROM "United States Marine Corps" BUZZ-OFF DCU Combat Trousers with Tags. 00210

FROM "United States Marine Corps" BUZZ-OFF DCU Combat Trousers with Tags. 00510

MARPAT Desert Same tag.
    FROM "United States Marine Corps" BUZZ-OFF DCU Combat Trousers with Tags. Kgrhqf10

ACU "FROM U.S. ARMY", Tag.
    FROM "United States Marine Corps" BUZZ-OFF DCU Combat Trousers with Tags. 49749910

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 8:33 am