IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Gear Help

nkomo
    nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Name : Arch
    Registration date : 2009-02-13
    Number of posts : 3324

Gear Help Empty Gear Help

Post by nkomo Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:56 pm

I am in need of a couple of items. I need all the straps for the Blackhawk Commando chest rig. There should be a total of 2 shoulder straps and a belt strap. I am looking for these straps in either green or coyote tan. Thanks in advance.

Gear Help 55co0010

ADMIN
    ADMIN

Gear Help Empty Re: Gear Help

Post by nkomo Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:11 pm

This is what I need the straps for. This beauty needs some straps so it can be displayed properly. Very Happy

Gear Help 00125

Gear Help 00229[/b]

Sergeant
    Sergeant

Registration date : 2010-01-15
    Number of posts : 273

Post by jeva Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:31 am

here in holland there is a complete 1 for sale on the local ebay Named marktplaats.
    I can ask what the guy wants for it.

jeroen
    nkomo
    nkomo
    ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by nkomo Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:29 pm

jeva wrote:here in holland there is a complete 1 for sale on the local ebay Named marktplaats.
    I can ask what the guy wants for it.

jeroen
    I really just need the straps. I have four BHI Commando rigs already. Laughing I am afraid the shipping to the US for the item would be astronomical. Thanks though!

ADMIN
    ADMIN

Post by nkomo Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:20 am

Jeva,
    Not sure getting the BHI Commando straps are going to do me much good. I'm really beginning to question exactly what kind of fastening strap this vest had. I am thinking it may have been a specially designed system for/by the guy.

Here is what a fairly standard BHI Commando strap system looks like:
    Gear Help Post-523
    Gear Help Post-524
    Gear Help Post-525

It almost looks like the sprayed chest rig was meant to be worn on a specefic type of vest. Any clues as to what vest? If it helps, this vest came from one of the SEAL teams in California.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:18 pm