IACMC MILITARIA FORUM

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 posters

Wanted: Piece of British DPM Material

1stDivVet
    1stDivVet
    Colonel
    Colonel

Name : Fins...
    Registration date : 2009-03-24
    Number of posts : 2561

Wanted: Piece of British DPM Material Empty Wanted: Piece of British DPM Material

Post by 1stDivVet Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:50 am

My dog ripped a hole in my British DPM parka. Material was already worn, and she shredded it when she jumped on me yesterday. I've now got a hole about 3 inches wide by about 8 inches long. So if anyone has a piece of scrap about 3X10, it'd be greatly appreciated!!

Fins

Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

Name : Dave
    Registration date : 2012-02-14
    Number of posts : 822

Wanted: Piece of British DPM Material Empty Re: Wanted: Piece of British DPM Material

Post by Bury_Dave Sun Dec 23, 2012 12:45 pm

might be worth posting a photo so we can see if we can match the colouring for you .
    1stDivVet
    1stDivVet
    Colonel
    Colonel

Wanted: Piece of British DPM Material Empty Re: Wanted: Piece of British DPM Material

Post by 1stDivVet Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:09 pm

Good idea!! I'll get on that for ya! Thanks for lookin out for a half awake idiot..

Fins...

Colonel
    Colonel

Post by 1stDivVet Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:56 pm

Wanted: Piece of British DPM Material Pict0010

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:47 am